16.

My bags were packed, and I was ready to go. My parents had left two weeks ago, without even calling or texting, so I didn't think much of it, when Happy picked me up outside my apartment complex. Fuck em'. Tony had told me and Peter, that Captain America had gone crazy, and turned against the avengers, and that's why he needed our help. It didn't really sound like Captain America to have gone straight up crazy, but he had turned against the avengers, which was enough to get me and Peter into it.

"Oh my god Peter. What are you doing? I asked and put a hand up in front of his phone camera, to avoid being in the shot.

"Come on, I thought it would be fun, to document the adventure," he chuckled out and playfully forced the camera closer to my face. There was a thin 'wall' between the backseat and the front seat, with a little window Happy could slide up, if he didn't want to be disturbed.

"You do know you can't show it to anyone right?" Happy asked from the front seat, and looked briefly up in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah,"

"Then why are you narrating that voice?" I asked, and Peter turned the camera back to my face, causing me to give him my death stare.

"Uhhh for fun," he smiled behind the phone, and I tried all I could not to smile, but ended up with a smile that was visible, but also a little held back. When we finally arrived at the airport, Happy parked next to what looked like a private plain.

"Are we flying... in that?" I asked with my jaw dropped, as we exited the car.

"Yup, let me take your bags for you," Happy said, and took the bags out of my hands, but I didn't even glance away from the plane as he did so. "Peter you're a big boy, you can carry your own," happy groaned as he carried my heavy bags, (that weren't heavy for me at all) up to the plane.

"Can you believe this?" I asked with a stunned smile, as I starred at the beautiful private plane.

"Yeah, why does he carry your bags and not mine," Peter said, completely blind for what I had meant. I gave him a slightly annoyed smile, causing Peter to chuckle, and we continued to board the plane. When he had put down his luggage, and we were up in the air, he of course pulled out his phone and began filming again. I got an idea, as I looked over at happy, who was snoring away in his seat.

"Peter come on," I leaned in and whispered to him, before standing carefully up, and turning to Happy. I creeped up behind his seat, and Peter stood in front of it, filming. I briefly waved the palm of my hand above his face, to make sure he was asleep. I then waved Peter, who was already on the verge of laughing, a little closer, and put a finger on my lips to make him quiet.

"WE'RE CRASHING GET UP! HAPPY GET UP!" I screamed and shook him from behind. Happy jumped up in his seat, and sprinted to the front of the plane, leaving me and Peter screaming from laughter together. Happy did indeed not look happy, when he came back, having realized it was a joke.

"You think that's funny huh?" he could not have asked more seriously, and I swear, we tried a hard as we could not to break out in laughter. We just didn't succeed.