50.

"Rue?" Peter's silent voice, woke me up from my sleep. 

"What's up baby?" I mumbled tiredly into his chest and ran my hand up in his hair, to show him that I was there for him. He took a deep breath making my head move up along with his chest. 

"How dangerous is that mission?" he then asked and I raised my head looking straight at him. I shook my head and tittered. 

"Peter," I put a hand on his cheek and he moved his hand further up on my naked back. "You know I can take care of myself,"

"I know I know, but... what's this mission even about?" he then asked and I started getting up from the bed. I was completely naked and the floor was a bit cold, so I put on Peters teeshirt that I had thrown on the floor earlier. "You going somewhere?" he asked confused, as I opened my drawer to pull out the file, where everything about the mission was on. 

"No," I turned around, the file in hand and chuckled at his confusion. 

"Then why are you covering up?" he glanced down at my upper thigh where the teeshirt ended.

 "Cause my nipples could cut glass over here," I chuckled and threw the file onto his face making him laugh. He removed it from his face and then opened it up, as he moved himself up on the bed so he was sitting. I crawled back onto the bed under the warm covers and sat next to him, as he scanned the pages. 

"So that's why you need to be so dressed up. You're going to a ball," he said and looked at the next page. "Who's your husband Mrs Robertson?" he then asked and turned his head to me, one eyebrow lifted and a smirk on his face. 

"Clint," I answered sighing and waited for Peter to give any response, for about seven long seconds. 

"Alright I can live with that," he said and turned his head back to the file, as if it was absolutely no big deal, but come on... of course I wanted a reaction from him. 

"So you're okay with Clint being my husband?" I asked with a slightly brief and confused smile on my lips. 

"Well you're only pretending right? Plus Clint has a wife and kids," he stated and shrugged, as he kept on reading through the file. 

"Okay you got a point," I admitted. "Wait but... how do you know that?" I asked very well knowing that it was a big secret. 

"You told me," he answered and closed the file. 

"Of course I did," I sighed "Peter just know that I'll be fine, and if something goes wrong you know I love you no matter what..." I put my hand on his jaw and kissed his cheek briefly and he closed his eyes. "You know that right?" 

"Yeah. Goodnight," Peter said and laid down on the bed, with his back turned to me, to go to sleep again. But I was still sitting up as he turned off the light so I pulled him over on his back again, by his shoulder making him send me a confused look. 

"Don't give me the cold shoulder right after I tell you I love you," I said while furrowing my eyebrows at his weird behavior. 

"I just turned in the bed, dumbass," he chuckled while he pulled me in and kissed me unexpectedly. His left hand slid my teeshirt up slowly, while he put the other in my hair and returned my kiss. I moved my leg over him and he quickly sat up in the bed. I couldn't get enough of him, and I already felt him grow, so I raised my lower body slightly to make room for him to engage. 

"Peter the mission is tomorrow?" I uttered in between breaths, while we made out heavily. 

"Not until late," he answered and I took that as a 'keep going'. Which it was. He moaned in my mouth, as I slid down on him and started moving up and down. After some time like that passed, my shirt was roughly pulled over my head by him, and he then leaned forward bringing me down on my back so he was on top. I struggled to kiss him back as he thrusted in and out of me, but eventually he came and we made out for a good amount of time after... and even went for round two. 

"Goodnight," I whispered without opening my eyes and snuggled closer up against him. 

"Night," he softly whispered back and kissed my temple. "And I love you too," he added and my heart warmed up just as it always did when those words came out of his mouth. 

"Rue Parker... I like the sound of that," I blurted out, even though that was completely meant to only be in my thoughts. 

"That's totally gonna happen some day," he chuckled and nudged his face up closer to my neck, pushing through my hair. 

-

This chapter is kinda short, but I think we'll be fine :)