64.

Rue's POV

"Any last words," the sentence was spat out in a careless sigh and an eye roll. My pistol was pointed to the kneeling man's head. Another two men were on their knees too, one on each side of him. It hadn't taken long to drive to the location of the new mission and it certainly hadn't taken long to get them on their knees. It only took one bullet in a leg and they did practically anything.

"You-" I wasn't about to actually let him say something, so before he could get two words out the bullet was already in his head. The guy to the left let out a whimper when he fell to the floor.

I turned my head to him and kneeled down in front of him. "Do you know what this is?" I asked him and held my pistol up to him.

"A gun," he sobbed.

"It's a pistol. A Colt 1851 Navy Revolver. Used by legends like Jesse James and Wild Bill Hickock also known as Wild Bill," I put a new bullet in the gun and smiled. "You think these guys were pussies?"

"W-what?" I got back up and looked down at him.

"Do you think! They! We're! Pussies?!" I repeated and took off my sunglasses.

"No!"

"And do you think they were crying like little babies when they were shot!?"

"No!"

"Then that would make you?"

"A pussy!" He screamed. How pathetic.

I glanced at X3 and chuckled. "Well..." I shrugged and held the gun down to his head. "You said it, not me," the blood splashed from the back of his head and now there was only one guy left.

"So what did you think?" I asked and turned my attention to him. He looked much less affected than the others and he was just staring straight forward.

"About what?"

"About the conversation. Don't you think it was wrong?"

"I'm afraid I don't understand," he glimpsed at the floor and swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Well he was weak. Obviously," X3 stood behind me, looking like a robot with his machine gun in his hands and his eyes staring straight forward. "Therefore he wasn't a pussy. He was rather..." I looked up as if to think about it for a second and then I got it. "Balls," I smiled to myself and loaded my pistol again. "Do people realize how fragile balls are? You could flick them just a bit too hard, and you have a man brought to his knees, writhing in pain. There's virtually no way of protecting them unless you wear a cup. It's almost as if fate put them there as a twisted joke. 'Yeah I'm just gonna put these highly sensitive baby-making sacks in the most inconvenient place possible and let them just hang there. Oh, did I mention they're highly sensitive? Good luck.' I mean vaginas are the only thing on human bodies that are actually meant to be torn apart... I once had my finger torn off but..." I stopped to look at my pinkie with a scar all around it. "That's not the point."

I put my sunglasses back on and adjusted my hair just for a second. "You're probably wondering with that tiny little brain of yours, what the hell my point is," I put my hand in his hair and ruffled it up, him not moving out of his place. He was trying to stay strong, but I could tell he was scared shitless. "My point is, vaginas... Better than balls. Woman... Better. Than. Men." I had intimidatingly moved my head closer to his with every word I said. I then rolled my eyes and shot him behind my back as I had turned to X3.

"What was all that?" He asked, confused as he was observing the scene.

"Thought it would be fun to say some crazy shit before killing him," I said and put my gun back in my holster on my leg, under my coat. "Oh fuck!" I broke out as I remembered something.

"What's wrong?"

"The case. I forgot it," I ripped my sunglasses off and threw them into the wall, disappointed and quite angry at myself. "Send in a mission report and get someone to pick you up, while I go get the case," I commanded.

"Yes ma'am," I turned around, pressing a knife against his neck.

"Don't ever call me ma'am," I pushed it a millimeter closer against his skin, causing it to break and a small cut was visible. "Understood?"

"Uhuh," even though he was one of the best assassins on the team, I could see the fright in his eyes as a drop of blood ran down the blade. I removed the knife from his neck and took a step back before turning back around to get out the door, but he attacked me from behind, holding around my stomach and lifting me off the ground.

I immediately lifted my legs up and let them fall back down so roughly that I could swing my entire body down between his legs. In a cartwheel, doing so, I wrapped my legs around his so he got smashed down on the ground with me in control and above him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"The shot!" I raised my eyebrows and realized something had set his memory off and he began to remember. I opened my purse still holding him down as he was fading further and further into his memory and began struggling against me. "Get off of me you brainwashed bitch!" he was back already and I had only just found the emergency shot we all had packed. "I had a life! And you did too so GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" he screamed bloody murder and was just about to escape from of my hold, when I inserted the shot in his neck and he immediately passed out. I got off his back and rolled him over. He would wake up in about two minutes and be back to himself.

I took the car and drove back to the previous building. The conference room looked as it did when we left, which meant no one had discovered what had happened. The case, as Boss had said, was in the back of the room behind a big painting. I moved the tacky painting to the side and pressed the code it took to get to the case.

I had just put my hands on the black briefcase when the door opened and I heard only one person's footsteps. From the silence, it seemed like they awkwardly had just stepped inside the wrong room but were still curious.

I didn't turn, waiting for whoever it was, to leave.