17.

"Okay let's get this straight. On my cue, you jump in and snatch Captain America's shield. Got it?" Tony asked in all seriousness, looking Peter directly into his eyes, to be absolutely sure he understood. Wow this was really important to him. "And just so you two know, he's probably gonna tell you, that you don't understand the situation or something, but do not listen to that, cause he's the one that doesn't understand right now," 

"Got it, mr. Stark," Peter replied maturely, and nodded.

"And Rue. You are going to swing in at the same time, and shoot a web at his hands, so they're stuck together, can you do that?" he asked, with the same expression he had asked Peter in. I nodded. "Great. Go hide on that truck. NO ONE can see you... Until of course, I call you out," he added the last sentence, like a bonus hint for us. He flew away and me and Peter, sat down on the truck, only waiting for them to arrive. When they finally did, Peter pulled out his phone and started filming.

"Okay there's Captain America, Ironman, black widow, wow who's that new guy!" he whispered excitedly into the phone, like a little boy. I grabbed the phone out of his hand and turned it off, right before I threw it up and shot a web at it, making it stick back to the trucks side. "Hey!" he hissed at me, and held his hand up in confusion. I just looked back at the avengers carelessly, and I'm pretty sure Peter got the hint, since he kept quiet.

"UNDEROOS!" we heard Tony yell, and Peter immediately swung off the truck, and me right after. He snatched the shield out of Cap's hands, and only a split second after, I shot a web at his hands, exactly as we had been told to do. We landed side by side on a little airport kind of car.

"Nice job kids," Tony said.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed brightly, and leaned my elbow on Peters shoulder casually. "I mean we could have stuck the landing a little better," I continued, and Peter took over.

"Yeah It's just it's a new suit. Wai- it's nothing mr. Stark! The suits are awesome-" Peter tried saving it, but Tony was quick to interrupt.

"Yeah we don't need to start a conversation ,"

"Okay," Peter quickly answered, admitting defeat. "Cap-Captain... big fan. I'm Spiderman, Spiderwoman," Peter resumed, and I did a tiny wave with my hand, when he mentioned and pointed briefly at me.

"Yeah- we'll talk about it later just-... good job," it was clear, Tony wanted us to shut up, since he turned back to Cap right after.

"You've been busy,"

"Yeah and you've been a complete idiot," Tony quickly shot back at Cap. "Dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' Wanda from a place, she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'M TRYING TO KEEP-" he took a second to calm down. "I'm trying to keep you, from from tearing the avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed," Steve calmly said, and I could sense that Tony got angry.

"Alright we're done," Tony then said. "YOU'RE GONNA TURN BARNES OVER, YOU'RE GONNA COME WITH US NOW, BECAUSE IT'S US!" He frustratedly yelled. "OR A SQUAD OF J-SOC GUYS WITH NO COMPUNCTION ABOUT BEING IMPOLITE!" He hissed angrily, and mumbled something right after I couldn't quite hear. We waited for Cap to respond, but suddenly he raised his hands i had webbed together, up in the air and an arrow flew through them, causing his hands to be free. I heard Cap say 'Alright Lang', right before I noticed something I couldn't put my finger on what was, on the shield in Peters hand. 

"Uhh guys, something- WOAH!" me and Peter were thrown back, as someone expanded right in front of us, and somehow kicked us back. 

"W-what the hell was that?" Rhodey asked confused.