Part 45

After a kick ass show, Billie made his way back stage with Mike and Tre by his side. They all lay around on the couches that were back there, waiting to come down from an adrenaline high. Billie looked over at Mike, who had pushed his hair back and had his eyes closed. "I'm too hot." He suddenly announced, and Billie decided to speak up. 

"It's because you've let your hair get to that ridiculous length again. You look like a right dick." He leaned over to get a bottle of water and Tre watched as Mike frowned as he tugged at his hair.

"I thought you liked it long." He said, and Billie gave him a look before opening his water. Mike just looked down.

Tre was confused. Lately, everything Billie and Mike said about each other, they took it so seriously. When they were younger, they used to be able to say anything about each other and it would be funny. 

One of the security guards came into the room to tell the group that their car was here, and they all grabbed their instruments before getting into the car. 

Billie sat next to Mike, who looked out of the window the whole time through his sunglasses and didn't say anything. 

*Just a filler chapter ;) New Bike story coming soon so look out for it!*