Chapter 1: Mike Is My Drama Queen...

"So... this is your new place?" Tré asked as he followed Billie Joe into a dark apartment.

"Yeah. I know it's not the best... but it sure is somewhere to sleep." Billie said.

"It's great to see you back on your feet, but this place looks and smells a lot like... well, shit." Mike said.

"You think I don't know that?" Billie asked. "That's why you guys are here.." He grinned, almost evil.

"You want us to help you clean?" Tré asked.

"Yeah." Billie said quickly.

"No. No way am I touching anything in this place. Nope." Mike confirmed, holding both hands above his head.

"Please, you guys. It has to be done and I can't do it alone. Don't be faggots." Billie exclaimed.

"Fine." Tré muttered, and picked up a trash bag. Mike copied him, pulling a face of pure disgust as he moved an old sofa.

"Oh god, what the fuck is that?" He said. "I swear to god it's moving." Billie looked at Tré, trying not to laugh at Mike's reaction. He saw them. "It's not funny you guys. I'm actually gagging. What the fuck?!" Mike stared at Billie. "What IS that?" He asked him.

"My guess is it used to be-" Billie started.

"Don't finish that sentence," Mike said quickly, gagging again. Billie walked over and put his arm around Mike, and then sang

'Mike is my drama queen...'

Mike shoved him off.

"Fuck off Billie." He muttered. Billie and Tré laughed, and started to help Mike.