Chapter 8: What Have I Done?

*Billie P.O.V*

I was sat on the couch, watching TV. There was a knock at the door, and I got up to answer. I wasn't even there yet when there was another knock, and a 'Billie!' I opened the door to Mike, who looked a mess. One hand was over his mouth as if he was in shock, the other hand he had used to knock on the door, but he was now pushing past me into my apartment.

"Come in?" I said, and he shut the door behind him, grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me up against a wall. "Ow!" I protested, but he ignored me.

"I've done it Billie. I fucked it up." He said, one hand on his forehead, the other still holding my shoulder, but now lightly. I stepped forward, serious.

"What did you do." I said, more of a statement than a question.

"I... I fucking kissed her. Oh god, Billie... He'll hate me. He's going to fucking kill me. I'm dead." Mike said, and I could sense he was panicking. Mike was prone to panic attacks, and now was not a good time.

"Okay, take deep breaths and calm down." I said, and he stopped and did as I told him. "Better?" I asked, and he nodded. "Okay, sit down and tell me what happened." I said, and we sat.

*Mike P.O.V*

I had to tell Billie. He might be able to help.

"I... Uh, I had to get my good pick from hers. I left it that night me, her and Tré watched a movie. I thought she'd just give me it and I'd leave, but she asked me to wait with her for Tré. She put a movie on and we started watching it." I paused, and Billie was looking at me, those piercing green eyes full of disappointment and betrayal. "She looked at me for like, a second, and I... I don't know.. I just kissed her. I couldn't help it." Billie rolled his eyes. "There's one thing, Beej..." I said, looking down.

Billie narrowed his eyes at me. 

"What..?" He asked, and I looked down once again.

"She kissed me back." I said quietly. Billie put his head in his hands.

We're fucked.