Chapter 27

*Billie Joe POV*

I woke up empty armed. I opened one eye and saw Adie's side of the bed empty.

So she left.

Suddenly I heard a noise and my bedroom door opened. I looked up as saw Adie. She slipped back into the room wearing one of my Green Day t shirts. She lay down and I wrapped my arm around her lazily.

"Last night was amazing." She said, rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, it was." I paused for breath. "I think I might be dead." She laughed and snuggled closer to me.

In the crack of the door I saw Mike walk to his room. Tré followed.

Over the past few weeks, Tré and Mike kinda moved in. They just sleep in guest rooms.

I heard the sounds of Tré pleading, and then a sharp SMACK sound.

Tré stuck his head into my room and pouted.

"He hit me," He announced before leaving. I heard him go to the living room. I rolled over and snuggled up to Adrienne again.

She's leaving soon.

I kissed her temple and noticed she was asleep. I left her to sleep and went to join Tré, in the living room.

"Hey," I said.

"Oh hai dere." He replied. I sat down next to him and talked quietly.

"How's Mike?" I whispered.

"Not good. He's all mopey." He replied quietly.

"Wow guys, don't make it obvious or anything," I heard Mike shout.

"Sorry," Tré and I replied at the same time. Mike suprised us by coming into the living room.

"The doctors said they caught it early so she has a good chance. I understand that you don't want to upset me but for the love of God, stop trying to keep it a secret." He said. We nodded, understanding.

Adrienne walked in with her bag. I smiled sadly and she kissed me, hugged Tré and Mike and then me, and then she was gone.

Already.

"Mike?" I asked.

"What?" He replied, looking up from some book he was reading.

"How do you know when you're in love?" I asked. He laughed, patting my shoulder.

"Lets just say, if there's a line for falling in love, you crossed it long ago." He smirked.