Chapter 2: Screaming Like A Bitch

Two hours later, and they were still cleaning. Billie thought the place would look great all cleaned up, and he couldn't wait to live there. It was in a great place too, close to everything he needed. Tré was helping with the cleaning too, and Mike was still reluctant to even move, which Billie and Tré found hilarious.

"We're gonna have to move the bed, there's no way we can clean the floor until that's out of the way," Tré said, and Billie agreed.

"Yup. Let's move it then!" Billie said, and Tré looked at Mike, who looked uneasy but still grabbed part of the bed while Tré and Billie got the rest, ready to shift it. The floor was surprisingly clean. Mike leaned forward to look at the floor, and Billie noticed he was leaning on the bed. He cleared his throat. "Sure the floors clear, but think of all the new species living in that fucking bed," He said, grinning when Mike didn't get what he meant. "That Mike is touching..." He added, and Mike jumped, wiping his hands on Billie as he laughed. 

"Since when were you a neat freak?" Tré asked. 

"I'm not. Just the thought of all those... rats... or whatever the fuck has been living in here creeps me out." Mike said.

"Creeps you out? You can't walk a step without screaming like a bitch." Billie said, and Tré laughed.

"Fuck off," Mike muttered. 

"Huh. Cool." Tré said, in the corner of the room.

"What?" Mike asked. 

"I just found this..." Tré said, and Billie stepped up behind him to look. Mike could already see what Tré was holding, and he grinned. It was a spider. Knowing Billie from childhood really payed off sometimes. He couldn't stand spiders. Tré grinned at Mike, and then said

"This is what I found, Billie..." And threw the spider at Billie, so it landed on his shirt and then dropped to his arm, crawling down it. Billie yelled and brushed it off, as Mike and Tré collapsed laughing.

"What the fuck?! Where did you find that?! Why did you throw it on me, fucker? That motherfucker was huge!" Billie said, and he was really, really mad. The spider was quite a big one through. 

"It's in your hair," Mike said, and Billie shook his head violently.

"Fuck OFF, Mike!" He said, which started Tré and Mike off laughing again, and Billie joining in soon after.