Chapter 29: The Wedding

Billie sat around the living room, getting up and pacing the room every few minuets. 

"Billie, just sit for fucks sake." Mike said, after Billie had paced for like, the 8th time. He rolled his eyes at Mike's words and sat next to him again.

"I'm so nervous." Billie muttered, running his hands through his hair.

"Yeah I know, but c'mon, we have the priest and everything, we just need Adie." Mike said.

Tre came and joined them, and in a few hours, Adie would too. Billie went off to get dressed, and instructed Mike and Tre to do the same. When they were all dressed, they went and sat back down. A few minuets later, Anna came in crying. Mike jumped up and ran to her holding her shoulders.

"Anna what's the matter? What happened?" He asked frantically. She sniffed and hugged him tight.

"She just... she looks so beautiful, Mikey." Anna said against Mike's chest.

"Adie? That's why you were crying?" Mike asked, and Anna nodded.

"Thank god, I thought something had happened." Mike sighed, rubbing her back. They were told they had to go to the back garden, where the wedding was going to take place.  

Billie stood at the front, with the priest, Mike and Tre next to him, while Anna sat with Adie.

After what seemed like a lifetime, he saw her walk down the aisle. 

Adrienne had never looked so beautiful, as se came to the front and stood in front of him.

And the priest said the words and they kissed, and then they were husband and wife.

After the wedding, everyone sat around in the living room, happy. Adrienne sat with Billie's arm around her, Anna on Mike's lap, and Tre sat crossed legged on the floor, just being Tre.

"I can't believe we're married." Adrienne said, smiling big.

"A-are we staying married?" Billie asked.

"Of course, silly." Adrienne giggled.

"I love you." Billie said as he looked into her eyes.

"I love you too." Adie smiled, and they kissed.

Mike looked down at Anna, and he knew it was the right time. He excused himself and went to his room, getting the ring that had been there since he told Anna he loved her.

And he went straight back the the living room and dropped down on one knee, holding out the box.

"Anna, will you marry me?"