Chapter 14: Casually...

I sat next to Mike as we waited for Tré to turn up. Mike was now better, but he was a little shaky. He'd live though. Tré turned up and brought Anna. I saw Mike's face drop as he saw her. Oh god. But they acted totally normal, Mike even made her laugh a few times. I checked the phone in the hall for the hundredth time. I knew I said I'd call Adrienne, but I thought she would have wanted to see me before now. I sat on my stool with my guitar, my chin resting on my hand.

"What's up with Beej?" I heard Tré ask. I looked up to see Mike studying me. Oh no. He'd know straight away.

"Girl trouble." Mike said.

"How do you know that?" Anna asked him.

"I've seen that look before," Mike explained.

"What happened buddy?" Tré asked.

"Nothin'. I met a girl and I'm waiting for her to call." I said.

"Well, did you give her your number?" Mike asked, and Anna scoffed.

"Of course he fucking gave her his number." She said as if it was obvious. I looked up.

"...you did, right Billie?" Tré asked, and I shook my head.

"Well, I'm no genius, but I'm presuming that if she's not calling, that's probably why." Mike said, and Tré and Anna laughed.

"You should call her. Ask her to come watch us practice." Mike said, and I nodded and went to the phone.

Why was I so nervous. I was Billie Joe fucking Armstrong. I could do anything. I picked the phone up and dialled her number, waiting.

"Hello?" A cheery voice asked. I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Adrienne, hi. It's Billie Joe." I said. Why did I feel the need to call myself Billie Joe in front of her?

"Hey Billie Joe. Why'd you call?" She asked.

"Are you around?" I asked her, silently begging that she'd say yes.

"Yeah I am. Why?"

"We're practicing, you wanna come watch?" I asked.

"Sounds great!" I breathed a sigh of relief and gave her the address.

When I walked back into the room, everyone was looking at me.

"Hi Pace-y," Tré said. "Why can't you stand still when you're on the phone?" He asked. I laughed.

"Well?" Mike asked.

"She's coming round." I said, trying to hide my obvious excitement.

"Yay, a female to talk to!" Anna said. We played a few songs through and I heard the door. Mike got up but I beat him.

"Adrienne!" I opened the door to her smiling face. I suddenly hugged her tight. Sure I don't know her that well, but I sure missed her. She laughed and hugged me back. She looked amazing. "Come on in." I led her by the arm inside.

"This is Tré, Mike, and Anna." I pointed to each one as I said them.

"Hi." Adrienne said. They all said hi back.

"This is Adrienne." I said.

"That's a pretty name!" Anna said.

"Thanks, Anna, is it?" Anna nodded and within seconds they were talking about girlie stuff. We played some songs through and then decided to watch a movie. I sat in the middle of Mike and Adrienne, as Tré and Anna cuddled up on the other couch. I saw Mike looking over longingly.

Halfway through the movie, Adrienne rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I kissed her head and covered her with a blanket, only to see everyone was looking at me.

"Billie's in love-e," Anna whispered. Tré laughed.

"Shut up that's not funny." I said.

"It wasn't meant to be. You seem to really be falling for her, Beej." Mike said. Tré and Anna agreed.

"Leave me alone." I rested my head on Adrienne and fell asleep too. Was I falling for her?

*Mike POV*

I watched Anna as Tré fell asleep curled up on the other side of the couch. Anna mouthed she was getting a drink and got up, going to the kitchen. I followed her in and closed the door, praying everyone would stay asleep. I followed Anna into the garage/basement where we practiced and saw her bent over, getting a drink. I walked up behind her and she turned to face me slowly.

"What do you think of Adrienne?" She asked.

"Her and Billie are good together. I think she'll be a good influence on him. You?" I asked.

"She's really nice. He's totally in love." She said.

"Yup." I replied. We looked at each other for several seconds, not saying anything. Her blue-y green eyes stared into mine, almost as if she was trying to read my mind. She must have got it right because several seconds later, we were kissing. I was up against the wall, helpless. But I liked it. She was all over me and I wasn't complaining. We kissed for a while before her hands were at my hips. She was being suggestive.

"You wanna...?" She asked. I nodded helplessly. I couldn't have said no if I tried. Then her mouth was on my neck. I let out a moan but she shushed me. "We don't want anyone walking in, now do we?" I shook my head quickly. I was ready to agree to anything she said. She pushed me against the wall for a final time and the rest I think you can figure out.

We both stood outside the living room door. I straightened her hair out a bit and she fixed mine so we wouldn't look suspicious.

"Mike..?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we do this again? I mean... I feel bad for Tré but... We're so good together..."

"We can keep doing it. As long as he never ever knows. And we'd have to stop if you guys got serious or anything." I said. She agreed and we went inside and sat down, causal. We eventually fell asleep too.

What are you looking at me like that for? Nothing happened. I don't know what you're talking about.

*A/N I need feedback guys.

Thoughts on Adrienne/Billie?

Who's better, Tré/Anna or Mike/Anna?

Let me know! :)*