Chapter 23: Mikey's In The Cuddle Phase

When I woke up, I was the only one up. Mike was asleep, wearing a pained expression and leaning on Anna's shoulder. Anna was leaning on his head, asleep. I could feel Adrienne asleep on my shoulder. I heard a noise from the kitchen. It sounded like the window opening.

Oh shit.

I stood up and carefully made my way over to the kitchen door. I opened the first door.

The window WAS open. I took a deep breath and pushed the next door open. It was Tré.

"Tré you scared the fuck out of me!" I said, my hand over my heart.

"Why? I was simply dropping by." He said.

"Through the window?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"Yes." Was the only reply Tré gave me. I led him back to everyone asleep, but now Mike was sitting up, ruffled hair and rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Mikey," Tré said. Mike gave him a nod. That's perfectly normal, normally Mike can't string a sentence together until at least an hour of being awake.

I refer to this as Mike's cuddle phase. He is all clingy and doesn't speak. But he's okay after an hour or so of being awake. Adrienne woke up then, rubbing her eyes.

She is so damn cute. I put my arm around her and kissed her on the temple.

"We're going out today," I said.

"We as in..?" She asked.

"Me and you," I said.

"You're sure you're well enough?" She asked and I nodded but she felt my head anyway. "Hmm. Okay then. let me go get dressed." She left and I looked over at Mike and Anna. Anna was talking to Mike but he was still in cuddle phase. Tré explained this and she laughed, lying his head on her shoulder to help him wake up.

I want what Anna and Mike have.

But I want it with Adrienne.

*a/n Sorry its short, but the next chapter will be Billie and Adrienne's date. Or is it a date?*