[16] Urge for Purge

Demi's P.O.V.

"Can I see your stomach? You don't have to say yes, but can I, just to see what I'm working with?" I asked.

Very hesitantly, she stood up and lifted her shirt, revealing her stomach. My eyes widened. Holy shit! Her hip bones were sticking out and her stomach practically caved in on itself. I swore if she sucked in her gut as much as she could, you would be able to shine a light through her back and see her spine through her stomach. I strived to look like her when I was a teenager and part of me still wants to look like that. It was unbelievable. She quickly pulled her shirt down and sat back on the couch, ashamed.

"It's ugly and fat like me, I know," she held her head in her hands.

"What? No! It's just...extremely unhealthy, Ans," I stuttered.

"Great. The whole 'anorexia and bulimia are bad' talk. Haven't heard that one before," she looked away.

I looked down, tooken back a little, and sighed. She quickly widened her eyes and looked at me worriedly.

"I'm sorry! That was mean!" She apologized, her cheeks going back and forth between pale and red.

"I don't want you going through this, putting yourself through this shit," I looked up at her.

"Well I already am! I deserve this! Where is the fucking bathroom?! This is going to digest soon!" She looked around the basement frantically until she spotted the door to the bathroom.

I quickly ran and stood in front of the door. She stood in front of me, trying to get around me. Using my knee to block her, she stumbled backwards and grabbed my shoulder, ripping my fingers from the doorway. As I almost fell and she nearly passed me, I grabbed her small elbow tight in my hand, pulling her onto the floor beside me. She laid beside me on the floor and tried to get up, but I grabbed both of her hands, holding them on the floor as I sat up. She struggled to escape so I threw my leg over her, straddling her waist.

"Get off of me!" she cried. "Please!"

"No!" I shouted.

"Please! I don't want to be fat!" she sobbed.

"No! And you're not fat!"

"Yes I am and I'll be fatter if you don't get the fuck off me! You said you wouldn't hurt me!" she was screaming so loud, I was sure she'd almost lost her voice.

Tears flowed from her eyes. Her crying made me want to cry, but I never let my sternness faulted even the slightest.

"Demi?" Wilmer's voice sounded from the stairs.

I looked up at him and softened my grip on Ansley.

"What the hell is going on here?" he asked as he wove around the couch.

"I...uh..." I didn't want to advertise her eating disorder.

"You what?" he shoved his hands in the front pockets of his black pants. "Get off the poor girl."

I rolled off of her and stood up. She stood up after me but before she could run to the bathroom, I slipped my arms around her waist, holding her to my body.

"Will, it's not what it looks like!" I assured him.

"Really? Because it looks like you lied to me about your supposedly straight sexuality and you were just...on top of her! You looked like you were about to rape her or something based on her crying. Why won't you let go of her?"

"I...I can't tell you. But it's not what you think, Will. You're way off. I can't believe you would blame me for something like that!" I was hurt by his thoughts, but I didn't say anything more.