[4] Ouch

A/N
I know it's taking me a while to update, but since my chapters are long, most of the time it will take me 4-5 days to update. I'm sorry it'll take so long but that's as fast as I can do it lol.

Jacob's P.O.V.

We all turned to the doorway and Maddie's mom instantly stood up straight. She cleared her throat.

"Nothing, daddy. Mom's just making us watch her wall twerk," Demi said.

We all laughed.

"Dianna," he waved her over. "You're scarring the minds of these poor children. Come on. Let's go."

"But I like kids-"

He pulled her out the door and closed it. All of us fell over laughing.

"I'm still better!" Dallas insisted.

"Oh yeah? I can sing!" Demi fought back.

"So can I!" Dallas retorted.

"I can act!"

"So can I!"

"I'm with Hollywood Records!"

"Demi, I'm not sure that's something you'd want to be proud of," Dallas said as she bit the inside of her cheek and looked away.

"You're too amazing to be with that dumbass label, Dems," Maddie pointed out. "Miley's on a better label than you. You should get promoted more."

"Guys, I don't want to talk about this. I'm fine. Seriously. My record label is fine. Drop it, okay?" Demi sighed.

"Fine. Just know we're right." Dallas sat by the trays and took a piece of watermelon.

After an hour of all of us talking and snacking, including Demi and Dallas, we decided to go outside and watch Maddie do aerial for five minutes, then we all sat on the trampoline. Drew played a radio station on his phone and everyone gasped when a certain song came on.

"YOU WANNA PLAY YOU WANNA STAY YOU WANNA HAVE IT ALL YOU STARTED MESSING WITH MY HEAD UNTIL I HIT A WALL MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT YOU WOULD WALK YOU WOULD WALK OUT THE DOOR HEY!" they all screamed they lyrics to the song until it was over.

Wait. That was Demi's voice. She sang it spot on. "Hey Demi you picked the wrong lover." That was her song! She was a singer! I'd heard the song before and I loved it! How did I not know who she was? My sister had this song on an album, which meant she was a fan! Oh my god it's Demi Lovato! It just hit me! It's Demi Lovato!

"Is it weird to hear your song on the radio?" Bea asked.

"Yeah but it's cool. I swear it you'll hear yourself on the radio one day! I know you will, Beatrice! And the first time I hear you on the radio, I'm going to call you and sing the song into your ear!" Demi cheered.

A smiled peeled across Bea's lips. She felt hope. I mean, duh. It's Demi flipping Lovato telling her these amazing things!

"At first it's kinda weird. It's like oh my god I'm on the radio but then I totally took advantage of it and blasted it around New York back in May 2013, telling people to buy my album," Demi laughed.

"Then you found Ben Stiller!" Dallas fangirled.

"It was so crazy. I was just telling people to buy my album and then you just see Ben freaking Stiller on the streets of New York!" Demi said.

"I don't know how people can find you at the store and how you can find Ben Stiller on the street, when I can't even find my mom at the store," Drew chuckled.