[83] Body Say

A/N

Reader discretion advised: very steamy scene in the first half of this chapter!

Ansley's P.O.V.

Once the concert was over, Demi and I trailed back to her dressing room, where the hair, makeup, and wardrobe crews all stripped her of their additives. As soon as they collected what they needed, Demi requested that the two of us be left alone in the dressing room for a few minutes to shake off the evening and that the crew could come collect everything else later; Dianna took Jacob home since he had school the next day.

I was suspicious at first of Demi clearing everyone out of the dressing room, thinking maybe she was feeling anxious about something, but the moment she locked the door and turned down the lights, I knew my suspicions were wrong.

"I really loved you coming and singing with me on stage tonight," she whispered, taking a few steps in my direction.

I beamed. "Me, too. It was a dream come true."

She smirked. "You know what dream of mine I want to come true?" She gripped onto the hem of my shirt.

I rose an eyebrow and bit my lip.

"The one where I can fuck my girlfriend in my dressing room after a concert." Her hands were on me now, tugging at my shirt.

"Sounds like one hell of a dream," I replied seductively, kissing her passionately as I felt my pulse in a place I shouldn't feel a pulse.

She migrated us all the way to the couch in the dressing room, pushing me down on my back on the seat cushions as she climbed on top of me and straddled my waist. Her breath was hot on my neck, and she painted sloppy kisses up and down my jaw and neck, moving on pure adrenaline. I felt powerless as she took control, her weight keeping me steady as my hands travelled to her hips and down to her ass. I gripped her tightly as she began to rock back and forth on me, slowly but steadily grinding against me. Even just that sensation on my pelvis had me growing wet in between my legs, prepared  me to beg for her to let me make her wet, too.

As she grinded against me, I couldn't stand the helpless feeling. I wanted to pleasure her, to take control of a situation she seemed so inclined to dominate. But the more I resisted, the harder she pushed herself onto me. Suddenly the only things between both of us were clothes. Otherwise I'd be able to feel her. I wanted to so badly. Then I found my chance as she worked her way down, trailing kisses down my chest. She moved her body down a little, and I brought my knee up against her, right between her legs.

"Fuck, baby," she moaned, arching her back as she nearly collapsed onto me from the sudden sensation.

At first I smirked, but when she moved back up to her original position with a stern expression, I gulped, knowing I was in trouble. She quickly yanked both of my hands off of her love handles and pinned them down above my head with one hand while her other travelled to the side of my neck.

"Bad girl," she whispered seductively, angrily.

A grin appeared on my face. "But you sounded like you liked it."

Her eyes narrowed at me. "I said, bad girl."

Fuck, she was serious. Seriously hot, seriously intimidating, seriously sexy, and seriously about to make me see stars. Lose concentration. She quickly removed my shirt to give herself access to my chest and left multiple hickeys on my boobs, each one getting harder and harder, bruises deeper and darker.

I moaned in response to some of the hickeys, so she rose her head up to gaze into my eyes. "That's your punishment. And now everybody knows you're mine."