1k+ reads special

Chan pov

Hansol hyung and I were hanging out together. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" 

"Sure."

We surfed netflix but could not agree on a movie. He wanted to see Troy and I wanted to watch Twilight. In the end, I won. We put the movie and laid down on the bed with the laptop between us. Some one hour after the movie, I look over and hyung's eyes were on my lips.

"Hyung the movie is going on here." I say pointing towards the laptop.

"But what I want is here." He closes the distance between us. His lips taste like the chocolate ice cream we just had. Soon the movie is completely forgotten. He comes closer and our tongues battle for dominance but of course he wins. I push the laptop aside and sit down on his lap. In order to try and assert dominance, I grind on his jeans.

"You know you can't do that without daddy's permission. He will have to punish you." He pushes me down on the bed and stands up.

"Strip." His dominance is making me harder. I throw my t-shirt and jeans aside.

"Sit up now." I do and Hansol hyung puts a black silk blindfold on me. I cannot see anything but I can hear him moving around.

"Now sit on all fours for me." I position myself accordingly and I can feel his gentle hands slide down my underwear. He then ties my hands and legs to the headboard.

"You should know what happens when you disobey daddy." He pushes a vibrator down my hole. The pleasure is unbelievable.

"Daddy, please let me touch myself." I don't want to disobey him further.

"I don't think you have learnt your lesson yet." He increases the speed of the vibrator and pushes a dildo in. I was at my stretching point. The pleasure was too much. I could no longer control my moaning and need. I needed his dick inside me. I needed him to fuck me now.

"Daddy please fuck me. I promise you I will never disobey you."

He removed the vibrator and dildo. The lack of touch frustrated me. I needed that touch. Then out of nowhere, Hansol slams inside me. I was moaning uncontrollably.

"Is that how you like it?"

"Fuck me harder daddy."

He spanks my ass and my eyes tear up in pain and pleasure. He just keeps slamming inside me over and over again, hitting my g-spot everytime.

"I want to ride you." I manage to gasp out in between my moans. He removes the chains from my leg and opens the blindfold. He lies down and I position myself on top of him and start riding him up and down. I feel like I'm high on adrenaline. I could have ridden him for hours.

"I'm gonna cum daddy."

"Do it. Cum all over daddy's chest." His words sent me into a frenzy and I came immediately.

"I'm not done yet." He stands up.

"Suck."

I take his dick in my throat and suck on it like it is my oxygen.

"Take it all in." He pushes it in and I take it all.

"Gonna cum."

"Cum in my mouth daddy."

He keeps pushing it in harder and harder. Soon, he cums inside and I take all of it.

"That's a good boy. Don't make daddy punish you."

"Okay."

Exhausted, I barely register him leaving my side and getting up.

"Channie, You have to shower."

"Do I have to?"

"Get up." 

I get up and head inside for a shower. Soon Hansol hyung comes in and our round two begins.

Thank you guys so much for the 1k reads. I didn't believe in my book and even thought of discontinuing this book. But your support made it possible for me to continue to write this book. I'm grateful towards all my readers. Let's all keep supporting Seventeen and get them their first bbmas. Nobody deserves them more. Love you all my readers. Seventeen fighting! Carat fighting! We can do this.