44.

Hansol pov

Seeing Channie walk down the aisle with Jeonghan hyung and Seungcheol hyung actually made me tear up a little. He wasn't wearing what could traditionally be a wedding outfit but he could wear a freaking garbage bag and he'd look breathtaking. Channie is that beautiful.

 As soon as he gets close enough I mouth to him, "You look so handsome"

He just smiles and mouths back to me, "I can't wait to take that off you" making me blush way too much.

(Vernon's outfit)

"Kids these days." I hear Jisoo hyung mutter behind me.

"Thanks hyung for doing this." I whisper to him.

"Anything for my little brother." 

I step forward for Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung to give his hand to me.

"Take care of my baby brother for me okay?" Jeonghan hyung says

"And if you don't we know where you live." Seungcheol hyung says and I can't help but laugh at their words.

"Hyungs you are the least threatening people I have ever met." I say making all of us laugh. I take his hand and we both head to the altar. 

"You really look very handsome Channie." I mutter quietly.

"Thanks hyung. You too."

(Chan's outfit)

(Chan's outfit)

The music stops and Jisoo hyung begins the ceremony.

"Welcome, loved ones. We are gathered here today in the sight of God and thesewitnesses to join together and in holy matrimony. In the yearsthey have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, andnow they have decided to live their lives together as husband and husband."

"True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union oftwo hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy ofeach new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other,to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when theday is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth andunderstanding."