14.

Jeonghan pov

It has been about a month since I moved into Seungcheol's house. His friends are gradually starting to warm up to me and mine are not bullying them in school. My dad didn't care much about me anyways. Jun is about 2 months pregnant now. Seungcheol and I go with him to his doctor's appointment everytime. He still wasn't showing a lot so no questions were asked. Both Minghao and Wonwoo were also helping him. All things were going really great actually. There was just one teeny-tiny problem. I may have developed a crush on well umm Seungcheol.

"Hannie ya come here a moment."

"Coming." 

I was just doing some homework. I come out and see Seungcheol sitting on the sofa.

"What is it Cheollie?"

"I missed you." He jumps in my arms and nearly knocks me over. I steady myself and look at this really cute boy who is around my arms.

"Cheollie, I have told you not to do that." He slips down into the sofa.

"But I did miss you."

"We live in the same house."

"So what? Wanna watch a movie?"

"I'm doing homework."

"Please." He was doing his puppy eyes knowing I could not say no to them.

"Fine."

I sit down next to him and we surf Netflix for a movie. We argued a lot and in the end we ended up watching Orphan. We start the movie and it was actually not a scary movie at all. Seungcheol on the other hand was really scared. As the end came, he could barely keep his eyes on the screen.

"I'm scared Jeonghan."

"It'll be fine. It's just a movie."

When she comes on the screen again, Seungcheol screams and buries his head in my chest. My heart starts beating at this rapid speed. I put my arms around him and keep patting his back soothingly. As the credits roll, Seungcheol still hasn't looked up.

"Cheollie the movie is over."

"Why is your heartbeat so fast?"

Cuz you are in my arms

"I was a bit scared towards the end."

"Umm I'm sleepy."

He makes himself more comfortable and starts to fall asleep.  Soon, his breathing is all even. I gently pick him up and carry him to our bedroom. I put him down and cover him over with a blanket. He immediately curls up in a fetal position.

So fucking cute

Mingyu pov

School was becoming a bit better now that we had Jeonghan hyung's group on our side. I was actually becoming really good friends with some of them. I realized that they weren't bad people. They just didn't know how to take their anger out in the right way. I was just with wonwoo hyung on the roof. I got him to kick his habit of smoking.

"Why do you like here so often?" He smiles softly.

"In the past, I came here so I could jump off and die from here. Now the view comforts me."

"You wanted to kill yourself?" I prop myself on my elbows.

"Too many times to count. But everytime I stood over the edge, I started thinking of Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung, Junnie, Hansollie and Channie. I realized that I didn't have to die for someone who dosen't love me. I have people who do." His voice is soft as he spoke. This was the moment I knew. I'm falling in love with Jeon Wonwoo.