8.

Minghao pov

"We can't ever be together." He says and I can hear my heart break in pieces.

"Why minnie? Please. I need you. You are nothing like your father." I'm practically begging him by now.

"Hao, look at me. I tried to commit suicide. You deserve a much better and sorted  person." 

"You don't get to decide that babe. I love you so much and I want to help you. I don't care if you tried to kill yourself. I'll help you..." and seokmin cuts me off with a kiss. I take some time to react back. Soon I'm kissing him back,kissing him like there is no tomorrow. Until

"Whoo.......hooo". We pull apart and see seungkwan , mingyu,jihoon and soonyoung hyung standing there.

"Well.....hello." Seokmin says,looking mortified.

"I'll be leaving then." I leave and go outside. I see jeonghan hyung and seungcheol hyung fighting.

Jeonghan pov

"How is he?" I ask seungcheol as soon as he comes back.

"Why the fuck do you care? You didn't care when you beat him up." 

"I said I'm sorry. What else can I do?"

"Get the fuck out of my house."

"What?" I'm stunned. What else could I do other than saying sorry?

"Jeonghan, I know I let you in but look at it. You made one of our friends christopher bangchan and lee felix go back to australia. You hurt my brother. How the fuck can I let you stay?"

"Why did you say yes then?"

"BECAUSE I FELT BAD FOR YOU. NOW I DON'T KNOW IF I DO." He is yelling at me.

"Seungcheol.... I don't know what to tell you. Do you really want me to leave?"

Just as seungcheol was about to answer, minghao comes and takes him away. I immediately text my friends.

Bros before Hoes

Guys

Seungcheol just yelled his head off at me

Heterojosh

why?

what did you do?

it wasn't my fault

Spiderwoo

I'll believe that the day I believe God is real.

Junmonster

So what happened?

He got mad at me when I asked him how is brother is.

Dongsaeng

Wtf

That makes no sense.

Chwenotchew

Give us more context.

So his brother tried to commit suicide

so i asked him how his brother was

he yelled at me because I hit him before

so he was like wtf do you care

Heterojosh