24.

Seungcheol pov

It was one month after summer. I had started working full time at Hongjoong hyung's cafe. I also got another full time job at one of his friend's shop. Today, however I had taken time off because we were all going with Jun for his checkup. He was now nearly 18 weeks(4 months) pregnant. Today was the day we were gonna know the gender. We all met at the bus stop and went to the doctor. We walked in and our usual doctor greeted us.

"Good morning." Dr. Yoo greeted us.

"Hi Dr. Yoo." All of us chorus back.

"Just call me Kihyun. I have told you several times." We all sit down and he rubs the gel on his stomach.

"I saw your test results. Everything is looking good. The baby is very healthy. More healthy than normal but nothing to worry about." He moves the machine around and there is a pindrop silence.

"I can see it's genitals. Do you want to know the gender of your baby?" He asks us and gives us his usual smile.

"Yes please." Wonwoo says.

"Okay then."

Mingyu pov

I had been striving to keep his words in my head. I didn't hurt them after that but they left school a week later. I wanted to apologize but had no way of doing that. I started focusing on work and studies instead. I wanted to keep his dream alive. He told me he wanted to open a daycare centre. He really loved kids so much. I was already thinking about applying to Seoul National Business School. I was just walking to work when I ran into Lee Minho.

"Minho sunbaenim." He stops but looks terrified.

"What is it Mingyu-shi?" He is trembling.

"I'm so sorry." I bow down.

"I'm more sorry Mingyu-shi."

I look up and he is not trembling anymore but still looks a bit nervous.

"I'm sorry that I did that to a person. I am moving out of Korea you know."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna get treated there and also start a new life. Living here makes me feel worse."

"Where will you going sunbaenim?" 

"Malaysia."

"Well, I hope you find what you are looking for there."

"Me too." He walks away and I continue for work. A idea suddenly struck me and I turn around.

Seungcheol pov

We all walked out of the clinic with the biggest smile plastered on our faces.

"I'm so happy for you both." Jeonghan says.

"Thank you hyung." Jun is simply beaming.

"I have to go for work. Sorry." 

"Let me walk you." Jeonghan says and he interlocks our fingers and we start walking.

"Looking at them makes me want to be a father." Jeonghan says after a while.

"Well Hannie, we can make a baby now if you want." I smirk.

"Don't provoke me Cheol." I continue to tease me.

"Or what Daddy?" I remove my hands from his and keep grabbing his thigh.

"Otherwise instead of walking you to work, I'll have to take you home and have my way with you in such a way that you won't be able to walk anywhere."