60. Trouble In Paradise

Third Person’s P.O.V.

“I am an idiot to have done this to myself” Jin grumbled to himself, wincing as he tried move out of Tae’s arms, planning to get out of bed.

“No…” Tae grumbled sleepily, pulling him back “Sundays are for sleeping in…n doing sexy stuff-” “There’ll be no doing sexy stuff today…my ass needs recovery time” Jin assured with a decided voice.

“What are you grumbling at me for?” Tae voiced sleepily “you know you did that to yourself…I mean what’d you expect? That you’d dress slutty n I’d just clap for you?” He cracked an eye open to check on his baby, who however didn’t realize that his poker face was actually on fire.

“No one asked you to clap” Jin grumbled eyeing the dresser instead.

“I say I did way better...I actually wanted to talk to you about something but you got me really distracted last night”

Jin could feel him grin against his neck and grinned to himself “well, you didn’t look distracted to me…rather on a mission to wreck my ass”

“Admit it that you wanted your ass wrecked…” Tae nibbled at the shell of Jin’s ear “god that was one sexy tease…so hot…so kinky” his hand began crawling down Jin’s chest “definitely one of the best surprises you’ve given me but the only issue is I want it again”

Jin grabbed at his hand, stopping his naughty ministrations before they turned to something else “I thought you wouldn’t like it with how much of an ass you were being to me for leaving the boys with you to get it” he teased intentionally, however he wasn’t expecting Tae’s next reaction to swing ‘that’ way.

“Fuck I really wasn’t expecting that plug” he giggled seeing Jin desperately trying to get away now as he pulled him back “why didn’t you tell me you like stuff like that? Let’s get some toys eh? We could totally experiment with a few more…last night was crazy good, we can do this more often you know…I think we should…” 

“It’s off day for me n we got kids Tae” Jin spoke sighing as he nestled back into the comforting warmth and felt Tae’s warm breaths hit his neck as he spooned him tighter. He turned just enough to let his mouth graze against his cheek, leaving a small peck “chill now…you get hard, I’m not helping you with it”

“Why do you always have to be buzz kill? Come on-” “Omg are you really gonna whine for sex now?” Jin felt him nibbling at his nape and squirmed “Tae-” “I know baby…recovery time” he sighed.

“So, what did you want to talk about” he tried to turn his attention to something else.

“Ah yes…I have a suggestion, been thinking about it for awhile actually” Jin listened to him, his hand casually drawing circles on Tae’s arm as he relaxed more to have that raspy morning voice right by his ear. This was that one thing that made Jin feel at peace, the peace that voice brought and the way a simple touch held a thousand words...it was priceless to him.

“I wanted to know how you feel about us adopting the boys…you know, officially have them be our kids…?”

Jin froze, mind going blank for a minute before he was turning about to face Taehyung, a tiny frown gracing over his brows.

“You know right that Eomoni and Abeoji never adopted me because of the inheritance my father left me, if the had adopted me then my uncle could have severed my rights over my father’s company…I bet he actually wanted that to happen”

Jin nodded lightly still not sure how to reply to what Tae had just told him.

“I asked Henry and Juhee’s lawyer if it’d be possible to transfer the inheritance they had left to the kids to you and me…I want to add them in our will, they will have legal rights over everything you and I own after we adopt them.”