57. Baby You're Still My Fire

[A\N] massive chapter alert! 5889 words!

😬

borahae 💜

Third Person’s P.O.V.

“What’s wrong?” Jin asked looking up at Taehyung carefully, who had suddenly broken away from the kiss.

He could see something was going on in Tae’s mind, his eyes were soft and thoughtful all of a sudden and Jin didn’t know what to make of it…it almost seemed like he was admiring him but not the way his eyes had always done, there wasn’t that hint of cocky sadistic urges or wild possessive lust but a calmness Jin hadn’t traced before.

“Nothing’s wrong…not anymore” Taehyung spoke, fingers moving to caress Jin’s jaw as he smiled down at him. He had been taken aback by Jin’s sudden approach that for a moment he had forgotten all that had happened, remembering only the ecstasy he had always felt for the other. His insides felt entranced when Jin had kissed him. He didn’t realize that his need had broken out of bonds as he denied to let Jin get out of his arms, refusing to let his lips go as he kept on kissing him till they were both gasping loudly and had carried him up to their room.

And now that he had put him down on the bed to hover over him, he wanted to check if Jin was really okay with this…he couldn’t possibly afford to mess things up again.

Jin let his fingers slide out of Tae’s hair, down his nape to rest on his shoulders as he stared back, admiring as well. The silence wasn’t an uncomfortable one as he felt Tae’s fingers caressing his neck “I missed you too…so so much…” his voice was not more than a whisper but deeply soulful.

Jin was a bit startled when Taehyung suddenly cuddled into him, wrapping his arms around him in a tight embrace and he didn’t have to think before embracing him back. Minutes passed and as Jin waited to understand what was going on with him, the warmth and the way he was holding him made him think back to those times Tae usually held him while they slept.

“Tae…?” “Stay like this” his voice was low as he spoke right by Jin’s ear “it feels good” “Ok-ay…but you’re kinda suffocating me” Jin chuckled trying to turn sideways without breaking the embrace but paused when he saw Tae prop himself up on his elbow and watching him again.

“Stop looking at me like that…it’s creeping me out” he rolled his eyes at him, fighting the blush taking over his cheeks. Jin was okay with Taehyung being wild and rabid in bed that way he could curse at him and call him names n annoy him to the point where he couldn’t take it anymore and would just pounce on him, but this gooey eyed lover boy touching him so carefully, caressing and adoring him was making him nervous…he was unprepared for this Taehyung. He felt his heart doing a constant weird somersault…he didn’t know his heart could actually do that…to feel so childishly delighted just because of those eyes gazing at him. This side of him made Jin want to put down his heavy shield of invincibility and turn to cotton candy under his touch.

It was a scary thing to do…Jin didn’t know if he could do it, the last time he had tried to do that for Taehyung, he had been betrayed. However, he knew only he could make him want to shed off his walls, and now that he had urged to revive their bond, he knew he had to let go of the past.

“Lies…”

Jin’s thoughts were cut short to hear Taehyung speak and he instantly moved his eyes to a side, feeling heat burning on his ears and cheek to see him smirking at him.

“Look how red you are” and his light laughter bubbled to make Jin fidget and flail and blush more, he was so fucking embarrassed with himself now. A whole ass 27 year old blushing…how ridiculous!