3. Angry You is Sexy!

Third Person's P. O. V.

On Monday morning the first thing that caught Seokjin and Jungkook's eye the moment they arrive at the back of the kitchen is a grand BMW K1300R casually parked by the side of the restaurant, the impressive muscle bike striking out glamorously loud.

Their eyes stay glued on it as they unload the supplies for the day, totally restless to see what kind of a flamboyant scum the certain Kim Taehyung was like.

"Listen Kook, do not let him boss you around" the elder warns ahead "he might be Namjoon's brother but he isn't the boss of you" a frown gathers on his forehead getting more serious, probably all that anxiety about dealing with an unwelcome trespasser was finally getting to him. "I know hyung, I only work for you" Kook assures with a smile, knowing that his hyung has been on edge since the minute they had been informed about the new member joining them.

"Good, that's good."

Of course, according to Seokjin everyone in the kitchen worked for him, it's his kitchen where they follow his rules! He doesn't know how to tackle a kitchen where the sous chefs won't follow the instructions of the head chef!

He has decided that the moment he meets this Kim Taehyung he's gonna put his foot down and put him on desserts section because that's what their kitchen lacks right now, and also because then he'd have to deal the least with him.

But the moment they step inside the hallway Seokjin's entire body bristles as he hears loud music playing and a captivating deep voice singing along.

"Yes, I do, I believe

That one day I will be, where I was

Right there, next to you"

They walk with calculated steps peering through the door to catch sight of the bizarre human whose daringness was pricking against the elder's composure.

"...and it's hard, the days just seem so dark

The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you"

As Seokjin pushes inside the swing doors his eyes catch a glimpse of the tall boy hunched over the counter, his sand blond hair shrouding his eyes as he keeps busy in plating what seems to be something like crepes, and the elder stands stupefied.

"...Your touch, your skin, where do I begin?

No words can explain, the way I'm missing you..."

The box of supplies slips from Seokjin's hands to land with a thud on the ground calling the attention of the boy, who instantly followed the sound to look.

"Ahh, finally! I've been waiting for you" he smiles brightly startling Seokjin some more who takes a step back as the boy rushes around the counter, plate in hand to come to him. "It's just breakfast for now, but it could be breakfast in bed the next time" he leans in "if you want babe".

A chain of gasps were heard from behind as all the blood from Seokjin's body rushed to his face as he blinked and shivered in embarrassment.

"Shit!" Jimin cursed with wide frightened eyes. "First day, and he just went ahead and prepared for his death certificate, poor thing" Hoseok sighed with concern, while Yoongi and Jungkook silently gaped at the scene.

"Told you I'd find you" he spoke in a whisper still flashing that cheeky grin at Seokjin.

"What are you doing here?" A feeble voice asks, his fretful eyes darting everywhere else.

"Good, you're here" Namjoon walks in to join the group "guys, I see you've already met him" "No no, wait hyung I prepared this intro thing" he clears his throat and shoves the plate to Seokjin before straightening his uniform.