62. To Face My Fears

#Warning:
-triggering and violent content
-heavy angst

Taehyung’s P.O.V.

“You know I was thinking how about we take the kids along?” Jin suggested picking up a piece of shrimp to taste as he cooked some seafood udon for us while I enjoyed kissing and nibbling on his skin, I slip one of my hands to sneak under the hem of his tee to caress his chest and with another squeeze his plump flesh sinfully.

Yes, it's Monday morning but I am in a total slow and sexy kinda mood, well with the kids not around I have the liberty to touch my husband anyway I want.

“But it was supposed to be a vacation from regular life” I know my voice sounds like a bit of a whine but honestly I want it to be just us, I know for a fact I won’t be getting Jin my way if he stayed busy with the boys all the time and then work with the team to prep the new recipes and fix up the new menu…it would be no better than the hectic life we have here…I don’t want the kids to come along, this was supposed to be our thing! Kinda a like a second honeymoon…oh god…fuck the memories rush in effortlessly into my head of the wild times we’ve had there…one too many I’d say…and now I wanna create new ones with him...

“The first family trip” he giggles to himself as he leans his head back on my shoulder as he feeds me a piece of shrimp to taste “what do you say?”

“Well…” I think about faking it and being nice and say ‘sure babe, let’s do that’ but uhmm… “no…I want it to be just us…I miss having you all to myself…” I mumble low and he stares up at me with doting eyes as he reaches up to kiss my jaw “you selfish man” he chuckles before focusing back on the pan “I think you’re right though…we need this getaway” he sighs before yelping and swatting my hand away from palming him “I said ok to touching but no teasing!”

“But it’s your off day baby…you can afford to be sore today” I tease again rubbing my finger in circles over a nub and feel it getting perky at my touch “the house is practically completely empty and we are allowed to do it anywhere you want…don’t tell me that isn’t a tempting chance”.

I squeeze him to myself as I lick at the shell of his ear. The restaurant is closed for the next few days, Jin had for the first time felt a little generous n has given the others permission to go on a vacation as well. Truly, he has come a long way from being the bossy, annoying prick he was earlier...n I love him all the more for it.

“I am already sore from last night…and the day off is for me to rest not you working harder on me” he grumbled trying to sound serious as he struggled not to moan but failed and I felt him pushing his chest to my touch. I know how much of a sexy freak he is, my baby knows exactly how to get what he wants, and when he wants it.

“Watching you jerking off on the table right in the middle of the living room was such a fucking turn on…makes me wanna try crazier stuff around the place” I taunt trying to see his reaction and he smirks to himself without a word “I can’t wait for this vacation thing to start” I kiss at his neck “it’s almost cruel that I got stuff to settle today at the company” I sigh to myself feeling dejected that I’ll be wasting such a one in a million chance of having him completely to myself because I had to be stuck at work “they have a new deal for some upcoming project, gotta check it out".

And there were quite a few new changes at the company which I am sure is going to startle a lot of people, especially my uncle.

“The food’s gonna go cold, let’s eat first” Jin suggests taking the pot away to set it on the table “I’m gonna pack after this, guess will have to do your packing as well…don’t be too late today or I’ll get bored alone at home” he pouts intentionally trying to act cute before me, I enjoy every bit of this side of him…especially because it’s rare to see him acting cute for attention.