40. White Lies Don't Hurt

Warning! - Soft smut

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Jin seems oddly comfortable snuggled into my arms as we rode back home and didn't resist at all, not even flustered with the fact that Gyo was there as I ran my mouth on his neck feeling overwhelmed with the way he had openly showered his affections on me in the kitchen.

He is finally trying to be open with his love for me and I just cannot be happier than this. I love being pampered by this new side of him, my playful mind is telling me to tease him to make him give me more of his fond gestures.

Every time I pretended to pull my arms away from around him, he'd pout and look up at me...thinking I was still holding a grudge against him and sweetly threatened me saying he'd not give me any kisses if I was still trying to be mean to him. He's the fool for not seeing how I had lost my defences and practically had no way of being mean to him.

However, by the time we reached home exhaustion had taken over him as I helped him up the stairs and got him in the shower.

"I see you're gonna go back on your words huh?" I watch him try to wash off the exhaustion as he smiled and pressed his mouth to my neck as he pulled on a robe before I guided him out of the shower.

"Nope, not tonight" he squeaked edging me back towards the bed "umm..tell me how-how you want me to...umm..pamper you". I could see him try to be sweet and flirty but the sweetest thing was the way he was turning pink and biting into his lips, dropping his eyes the moment I quirked an eyebrow at him in amusement.

"You mean it?" I asked, snaking my arms around his waist as I pulled him closer.

"No trying your cunning tricks" he warned and I pouted at him "you hurt me baby...I have always been such a good little boy, always giving you whatever you demanded from me"

"Yeah right" he scoffed his bashfulness fading to bring out the spicy sassy side, grasping at the collars of my robe he grinned at me "such an innocent li'l bean-" "Whom you totally wound up in your charms and turned crazy" I teased as he pushed me down on the bed and climbed on my lap to straddle me.

Damn I'm loving this play...this is way to exciting!

"Oh of course! So crazy that poor you can't get your hands off me huh?" He leaned to gaze down at me, smirk pulling at his lips as he waited for an answer and before I knew it he pecked at my cheek, only to instantly pull back and grin at me, looking too excited and bubbling with mirth. He repeated the action on my other cheek and carried on till he was peppering my face with kisses while I stared up at him wonder-eyed, my heart too full to see him be this happy and frolicsome as he giggled to see me frozen with too much bliss.

Too much...too much...he's gonna make me lose my restraint

"Stop it" I spoke through gritted teeth as he kept up with his actions, his lips travelling lower down my jaw now and pampering my neck "stop it if you don't want me to lay you down n take you the way you know only I can". I can feel my need growing wild while my grip instinctively tightened on the soft swell of his ass.

I was startled to have him slap a palm over my mouth almost instantly "sshh...good boys don't have such dirty mouths baby" he whispers into my ear oh so seductively and I felt my cock twitch in excitement.

Fuck! When did he learn to become such a fucking tease?!

I couldn't hold back the groan when I felt him dive in and suck at my neck "I hope you're counting.." he spoke and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

He sure knows how to make me lose my shit goddamm

My baby has learned well but I plan to tease him back. I know what he wants from me...let's see how hard he's willing to work for it.