11. Dangerous Games

One week ago...

Third Person's P. O. V. 

"Jinnie!" A giggling Juhee burst in through the door to the kitchen as all eyes set on her and an unusually bright smile adorned Seokjin's face. "What are you doing here?" He hurried to her, leaving the lobsters on his counter unattended.

"Mom's waiting in the car. Time to go, got a plane to catch" she sighed with a pout, her hazel eyes a tad teary as she wrapped her arms around her brother hoping to see him soon "you didn't even reply to me after running away that morning, I called you so many times". Seokjin wrapped his arms around her, feeling sad at how he had behaved even to her since his parents did not bother to call or check on him, he thought they had finally just given up on him "I'm sorry, I was being stupid".

She gave him a smile pulling back and eyed around "damn, how come all the good looking people work here?? Why are they so hot?"

"Ju, get out"

"Geez, calm thy tits down dorky, there's no harm in appreciating" she winked turning to Jungkook who returned a shy smile and got busy with his work lest the chef begins to curse at him. She waved excitedly as her eyes found Taehyung, who returned a warm smile.

"God I like his hair" she had gleaming eyes as she complimented Hoseok's red hair "scratch that, I fucking love that smile". Hoseok chuckled and gave her a thumbs up.

"That one looks like an angry but cute cat" her brows arched up at Yoongi.

Seeing that there was no end to this Seokjin pulled her arm to lead to the locker room when midway they crossed Jimin "oh my God, that was an angel, correct me if I am wrong" "Will you stop, I feel so bad for Henry right now" Seokjin shook his head at her, who still tried to catch a glimpse of Jimin.

He led her inside as she faced him "I feel bad for you, so old school! What are you Juliet or something?!"

"What's so wrong with the idea of loving one with all you got?"

"You think Taehyung doesn't eye other guys?"

"He doesn't, but that's not the point. He can if he feels like. We aren't in love or anything, not even dating, it's just something we came up to put the Irene thing out of the way" "Yeah of course, and that's why he proposed to you?? Are you that dumb?!!"

Seokjin gulped "that's a different issue, he said it's about his inheritance. We don't need to worry about anything anyway now that father has given up, I don't have to pretend to be dating him and of course I totally have no plans to marry him. I can just live the way I did before".

Juhee watched her brother with a bit of sadness in her eyes, although she knew how irritatingly bossy he is, she was aware of his loneliness. While all the world took his undaunted craze for cooking as an overzealous passion, it's only Juhee who knew how he poured all his love into it because he had no one to share his heart with.

But the scariest part was that unknown to them their mother ended up over-hearing their entire conversation when she had gone inside intending to see her son once before leaving. Her mouth fell open in shock to know that Seokjin had been playing such a game with them just to ensure that his adamant will to have his own way remained untouched.

Seokjin had no idea what a perilous tide of unexpected troubles were heading his way.

After they reached France and Juhee left with Henry for their home, the first thing Seokjin's mother did was call his father, who though initially denied to hear anything about his ill-mannered son but came around the moment he heard how their boy had been playing with them and how easily he had managed to make a fool out of them.