17. Bonded

Third Person's P. O. V. 

"Nope. I can't do this" Seokjin tried for the hundredth time to get the tux off of him, trying to push Juhee's fussing hands away.

"Enough prick! I swear if you ruin my hard work again you'll see the worst of me! I have cramps because of you!"

"Oh God, I hate weddings! What was I even thinking?! I can't do this Ju, a fake marriage!! I'm so fucking doomed" Seokjin rubbed his temple in frustration, his breathing getting ragged due to excessive stress and anxiety picking up as he paced around the dressing room.

"I'm gonna throw up" he rushed to the washroom, unbuttoning the collar of his shirt again and Juhee followed behind yelling her lungs out at him to stop acting like a pageant queen for once! In the midst of such uproar Mrs. Kim and Hoseok arrived to see the two yelling at each other.

"Seokjin? What's the matter?" Her brows furrowed and Juhee hurried to her wearing a dazzling smile to assure that everything was fantastic, just the usual pre-wedding jitters and told her that Seokjin will be out in a few minutes easing her back towards the door. The moment she was gone, Juhee turned to Hoseok.

"So, did you get what I asked for?"

"You bet" Hoseok grinned pulling out the bottle of scotch from the bag "I got the best".

Taehyung tightened the cuff links and fixed the suit one last time, sweaty palms smoothed the royal blue fabric. He had decided to dye his hair back to it's original brunette that made his honey gold skin glisten with a new aura, his strikingly sharp features brighter with the delight pooling within. 

This was it, the day he had forever waited for, the day he made Seokjin his.

God did he want to see him right now, like right now because it was so hard to wait any longer being so close to the happily ever after.

As mean as it could get, he had been barred from staying with Seokjin last night, and almost all through yesterday Juhee, his mother and a thousand other people had kept his fiance off limits. Even since morning his mother had ensured that there was no way he could meet Seokjin, and Taehyung had grumbled to himself cursing certain rituals as terribly unreasonably absurd!

He licked his lips as he mindlessly brushed his bangs to a side, smiling to himself as he planned how he'd unwrap Seokjin once he got his hands on him, giving him the perfect return gifts for all the times he had starved him, intentionally.

But his delightful train of thoughts were interrupted when the door cracked and Namjoon walked in, "Tae? Umm..There's someone here to see you"

Taehyung turned to him, a frown marring that happy charm he had a minute before but the change in him was very evident as his face went pale and blank the moment the man in question stepped inside the room.

"You look well Taehyung-ah, I just came by to congratulate you"

Taehyung's feet inadvertently moved a step back as the man came to stand right in front of him "this is a day you share with family, not forget to invite them".

He flinched when he set his hands on his shoulders "after all, I am the only family you have left to call your own kid".

"W-Why are you-" "I have a few things to talk to you about, I was informed by your lawyer about what you did. You know kid, things in a business doesn't work like that"

Taehyung's frown deepened as he tried to understand what this crafty man was planning this time.

"You can't just write off assets like that to someone else, as your uncle and guardian, not to mention the overseer of everything your father left, I still have a say over it all" "You don't have a say over anything, the sole ownership was passed onto me when I turned 18, and mind it you're talking about my fiance. Jin isn't just a somebody, he has every right on-" "And yet you never came back to Daegu to look over what you say belongs to you, neither do you show any interest anymore in taking care of the business abroad. I take care of it all, except Silver Spoon because of what you did three years ago. So who do you think the board will favor, your whimsy or my words, hmm?"