14. Tease Tactics

#Warning: soft smut!

"Wa-wait..I" Seokjin flinched as Taehyung dropped him on the bed to briskly crawl in and hover over him, mind too numbed with lust as he pressed his mouth again on Jin's, swallowing down the protests.

Seokjin could feel the impatient hands roaming all over him to dip under his tee and bundle it up baring his chest. He tried to wiggle away, heart booming in his ears, this was becoming too much to deal with in one go. He had always been a waiting-for-the-right-one kinda person, and had told himself to blow away his pink princess ideas when he chose to save his dreams and marry Taehyung.

This is a deal he had proposed, a decision he had taken and truthfully things hasn't been half as bad as he had expected!

He pushed at Taehyung's chest, who instead of moving grasped at his wrists and pinned them over his head, making Seokjin's heart race into overdrive.

"Mffhh...hol-on...can't..mfhh... see"

Taehyung removed the sash without breaking the kiss, and Jin took the chance to try to wiggle away.

"Too fast...we're going too fast"

"Don't make me wait anymore Jin" Taehyung's dark eyes were dead set on him, eyeing him like a predator who had waited years to devour his prey and had finally gotten him right where he wanted.

The look made Jin cower, blood rushing to his face and heart threatening to beat out of his chest "I-I want to take it s-slower". He blurted out in a rush not wanting to disclose about having no experience, shy eyes flitting away to the dresser by the bed. This was so fucking embarrassing, he is twenty-six years old for crying out loud!

"I'll go slow"

He rolled his eyes at him realizing Taehyung was not going to make it easy for him.

"We got work tomorrow, let's try this on an off day"

Taehyung leaned in to tongue at the shell of his ear "don't worry baby, I will be gentle with you" and Seokjin could hear the smile in his voice, lips moving down his neck "promise I will be good to you"

Seokjin felt Taehyung drop his weight on him, pressing him down on the mattress with his body and felt his breathing get labored. It felt good, the warmth, the touches, even the neediness all merged to swirl into a delightful cocktail of desire and the stubborn voice at the back of his head began to lose it's strength.

Seokjin had to bite down on his lips when Taehyung's mouth brushed a certain spot behind his ear.

"Don't hold back, let me hear how good I'm making you feel" his lips moved lower, gnawing over Jin's collar bones as he tried to push the gathered tee over his head when the phone on the night stand rang out and Jin perked up immediately, breaking off from the trance.

"No"

Seokjin heard Taehyung say threateningly when he tried to push him away, staring at the glowing device.

"What? I need to take the call"

"No you don't" he pulled Jin back ripping off the t shirt "that can wait, us not likely"

Seokjin shoved him away a second time to crawl towards his phone, grabbing it just before Taehyung pulled him back under him.

"Wait..stop, it's Juhee,  I gotta take this"

"No, you gotta take me for now" Taehyung glared at him but Seokjin had already hit receive.

"Hey Ju! How are things going? Everything good with the li'l bean?" He tried to wiggle away from the awkward position of being squashed under Taehyung but his grip remained unfaltering on his hip, and looked to see him playfully leering.