39. Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Third Person’s P.O.V.

Jin’s sleep broke to feel soft breaths on the side of his face and Taehyung’s hands drawing gentle circles on his back. He tried to pull his head away from being snuggled into the other’s neck making Taehyung aware that he was finally awake.

“Sleep well baby?” He watched Jin carefully, who groggily rubbed at his eyes and he tugged at his hand, pressing his lips at the bruises on Jin’s wrists.

“When did you w-wake up?” Jin spoke stifling a yawn as he tried to wiggle out of the warm embrace Taehyung had him trapped in.

“A while ago” the other spoke pulling Jin closer “you look so oddly innocent and cute when you’re not being the sassy bossy you” he chuckled making Jin roll his eyes at him “do you know you pout in your sleep? An absolute baby boy aren’t you?” Taehyung spoke leaning nearer to his lips and Jin tried to tease him, pulling away from him as he fought to hold back a smile “don’t baby me-” “why? You wanna be punished again?”

And Jin hit at his shoulder feeling embarrassed at the thought of last nights’ incidents, and squirmed when he felt Taehyung’s palm caresses his butt.

“Tae d-don’t get too excited now-” “Don’t worry…I won’t” he smiled seeing the palpable worry in Jin’s eyes “the handprints kinda made me feel guilty…did it hurt too bad?” He pecked at Jin’s nose feeling bad for losing his mind in the heat of the moment last night, and Jin scoffed at him, rightly accusing him of his sadistic kinks, while trying his best to deviate from the fact that he was the one who had asked to get punished. 

“I have decided that I am gonna pamper you today…you can ask anything from me” he smiled widely as Jin tried to assess if this was yet another sly game of his.

“Really? Anything? With no catch?” He asked checking his intentions again. “Anything you want baby” he snuggled closer, peppering Jin’s naked shoulders with kisses.

Jin thought about it a bit, thinking back on the issue he had been meaning to talk to him but hadn’t known how to.

“Will you tell me about the ‘accident’? What had actually happened to your parents? And why do you call your uncle ‘dangerous’? Did he really kill…” he halted feeling Taehyung freeze in his actions although he had a few more questions.

“You sure you want to waste your chance to get pampered on this?” Jin felt his voice lose the flirty delight and turn edgy, a grim bitterness slowly taking over him as he felt him put his mouth back on his neck but the soft care was replaced by a rigid force. He could feel Taehyung’s mouth suck harshly at his neck while his caressing grip got tighter at his sides.

“Y-Yeah…I have been meaning t-to ask but I guess couldn’t find the right t-time” he felt oddly conscious of Taehyung’s change in demeanour, especially when he didn’t get any reply except the other getting more vehement in the way he caressed him, his touches weren’t sensuous but rather ravenous.

“There’s nothing much to know, just that it wasn’t an accident…my uncle murdered them” Taehyung spoke into his ear, denying to look at him as he dove back to suck and gnaw at Jin’s neck.

Jin muffled a gasp to speak “b-but the police-“ “He’s a very vicious and crafty man, the police couldn’t find any evidence against him” Jin could hear how heavy and dark his voice had turned, and for some reason he didn’t feel comfortable the way Taehyung’s caresses became harsher, almost as if he was trying to distract himself through him, or maybe trying to distract him from the topic altogether. 

“T-Tae…wait” Jin tried to push his hands off of him, Taehyung’s grip was beginning to hurt and although he had often called him sadistic the other had never actually hurt him.