15. Murder on My Mind!

Third Person's P. O. V.

"What's with this early waking up? You don't have to you know" Seokjin grabbed his jacket and checked himself in the mirror one last time.

"I want to, I don't like waking up to a lonely apartment" Taehyung replied pulling a shirt on in a hurry "yes I'd totally like it if you didn't leave at the ass crack of dawn".

"The first catch of the day is always the best" the chef informed as they headed out of their home.

"I'm driving" Taehyung gestured asking for the keys.

"Oh no way, this isn't your swag show. I'm driving" Seokjin said sliding into the driver's seat.

"I never ride shotgun!" Taehyung protested

"Then don't, see if I give a fuck" Seokjin shrugged and put the engine on, Taehyung hurried to take his seat realizing the other wasn't joking.

"You're too sassy for your own good you know" Taehyung bit into his cheek eyeing the other with a smirk "I wouldn't mind teaching you a few stuff about listening to me"

"Sure I'll be gratified!" Jin jibed with a chuckle as they rode through the deserted streets, and Taehyung cocked a brow at him.

"Don't mock me" his hand set on Seokjin's thigh who flinched in response "I have my ways babe, and judging from last night they work miraculously on you" he moved his hand upwards, edging nearer to Jin's crotch.

"Stop it" he squirmed in his seat and glared at him "not the time Taehyung!"

"I will be the judge of that baby, damn I didn't know riding shotgun could be this fun!" He chuckled, fingers slyly edging towards Jin's belt playing with the buckle.

"You asshole! It's literally six in the morning!! What kind of a pervert are you!!" Jin tried to turn his body away from Taehyung's lewd ministrations

"We can always stop and make out, if you want to" Taehyung's hand stopped as he waited for Jin's answer, smirking at him.

"That's it, I'm never again letting you accompany me in the morning! I can't believe out of all the people in the world I had to get stuck with you!" Jin huffed feeling Taehyung's hand teasing him over the pants.

"I can see you lying through your teeth you know, tell me you don't want me to continue?" Taehyung voiced leaning into his neck and saw Jin biting on his lip to keep the noises inside.

"You're hard" "No shit Sherlock!" Jin growled

"Wanna cum?" "No, we're in a car, we gotta go to work, you know how weird you just made it for me!" "I can always help you take care of it" "Really? Then do that, stop pestering me! I gotta pick Kook! So please control your hands will you?"

"And what will you reward me with?"

They turned a corner and saw the doe-eyed boy waiting, chewing on an apple.

"Why do you have to drive him?" Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and grumbled as he settled back in his seat.

"Stop behaving like a kid, will you" "I don't like him. You're too friendly with him, I don't like it" he grumbled some more as he saw the car stop right where the raven head waited.

"Morning hyung" he eyed Taehyung in the front seat "hey Taehyung" and sat himself on the passenger seat as he heard Taehyung reply with simply a 'hey'.

"So what's the special we're getting today?"

"I didn't get to plan it out last night, let's see what we can get" Jin said driving to their next stop before they headed for the farmers market.