16. Sealed With A Kiss!

Third Person's P. O. V.

An alarm blared on the night stand by the bed, 05:30 a.m. and  sand hairs moved over the big fluffy pillow to hit it off, dragging the duvet a little over to cover up his ears.

He was disturbed again after a while by a knock at the door and groaned to see the clock say 06:30a.m. For a moment he just gazed at the clock, confused why a dreaded feeling was spreading over him when he heard the knock again followed by his mother's voice.

Taehyung snapped out of his trance and jumped up off the bed, eyes instantly flitting to the huddled up figure of Seokjin on the recliner.

They had an explosive conversation last night the minute they had stepped inside the door to Taehyung's room. It had reached to levels where Seokjin denied stay there even a single second longer, demanding to go home at two in the morning and Taehyung had denied to abide, guarding the door with severe threats of cuffing the other to the bed.

It was three in the morning when Taehyung had noticed Seokjin finally settling on the recliner and planned to carry him back to the bed but the moment he had tried to slip his hand around to pick him up, the other had commanded not to touch him, obviously adding a couple curses to that and Taehyung decided he had had enough for the night and left him alone.

Although not forgetting to come up again after a while to wrap a blanket around Seokjin as he slept.

"Are you awake? Can I come in? I brought something"  Taehyung could hear her and hurried over to pick Seokjin up, pushing away his grudges against the hurtful words of the other.

"Eh-hey!" Seokjin whined awake, feeling Taehyung carry him across the room and plop him on the bed when his eyes caught the time "what the heck! You put the alarm off?! Goddammit I'm late!"

His agitation was sky high and he pulled off the duvet, trying to hurry away when Taehyung pulled him back into bed, hands hugging him close as he pulled the duvet over both of them with a straight face.

"What are you-" "Yes! We're awake!"

Seokjin was startled at the loud words, even more so when Mrs. Kim entered the room with a big planner in hand and a maid followed behind her with a breakfast trolley.

"Sorry about this" she smiled a little seeing them snuggled in bed together, soft groggy faces bright even in the shallow light seeping in through the curtained French window "I brought breakfast, I know you need to get to work but I need to run a few things with you before you go. Did you sleep well?"

Seokjin's poise changed from balled fists pushing against Taehyung's chest to clasping his t shirt and jerking him closer making the other's eyes widen while he tried to not melt to this cuddly side of his fiance, and Seokjin prepared himself for the fake play he knew he'd have to put up being surrounded.

"Very well" Taehyung said circling his arm around Seokjin.

"So comfortable!" The other answered setting his head on Taehyung's shoulder and giving him his cutest smile. Taehyung was terribly caught in between, wanting to hold his anger against him but failing with every move Seokjin made. He really couldn't handle this sweet and sugary side of Seokjin, it messed with his head and he gulped trying not look into those honey brown orbs.

"So let's start with the most important one, theme colour?"

"Purple" "Pink" they eyed at each other at the choices.

"Pink? How gay do you want it to look?" Taehyung cocked a brow at Seokjin.

"Who in the world has a purple themed wedding?!"