4.Mistake?

Third Person's P. O. V. 

Sunday afternoon, a week has passed since the arrival of the new addition at Silver Spoon and due to the constant bickering between the bossy head chef and his unrelenting new recruit the kitchen now looks somewhat like a playground for gang wars!

On one side one could see an angry adamant Seokjin standing with arms crossed, backed by his trusted henchmen Jungkook and Yoongi, and on the other side stood Taehyung equally countering him as he folded his arms as Hoseok and Jimin came to stand by him.

Seokjin squints his eyes at Taehyung standing his ground as their gazes battled ferociously "custard pie".."tteok-bokki".."Custard Pie".."Tteok-bokki".."CUSTARD PIE!" "TTEOK-BOKKI!"

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Namjoon peeps through the door, his confused eyes scanning all six of them.

"Oh, nothing much, feels something like a cowboy duel, cool right!" Hoseok speaks smiling brightly.

"Fucking goodness guys!" It's been a week and you two are still up with this, I can't believe it" he walks over to Seokjin, hoping that the elder would be considerate and understanding "Jin you shou-" "Oh no no, you talk to him Joon! I am not the one at fault here. Your brother is rude as fuck! Unbearably mean and a huge fucking pervert!"

Namjoon rubbed at his temple to turn to Taehyung, who gave him the 'I'm not backing off anyway' look.

"That asshole doesn't even have the slightest respect for me, he tries to intimidate me and says he owns this place!"

"Well, hyung.." "You are kind of mean.." "It wasn't really like that..". A chain of murmurs erupted from the others drawing Namjoon's attention as he waited for further explanations.

"I want to cook and he won't let me, I tolerated his bossiness for a week but he keeps getting meaner" Taehyung complains with an angry pout "and rude? You wanna call me rude?! From treating me like an outcast, to telling me I have no skills n that I got it easy coz my parents are rich!! Heck you're the one who's rude! You act like you don't know me even after slee-" Seokjin's eyes flew wide as he rushed to press his hand on Taehyung's mouth before the boy could ruin his dignity in front of all, while the other tried to pull away from the grasp to complete his sentence "o-hu..th-mhmme".

"Shut it idiot! Fine! Fine! You can make tteok-bokki" the chef huffed trying to get him to stop speaking.

Taehyung grinned delighted, his box smile a sign of his glorious victory over the other, who silently fumed trying to devise new ways to get back at the younger.

Taehyung couldn't stop eyeing the other and grinned every time he found Seokjin look daggers at him, infuriating the chef further. "Make one mistake and you'll be back to the dessert counter fucking prick" Seokjin warned through a clenched jaw as he watched the boy prepare the rice flour and other ingredients for the sauce.

"Do I get a reward if I don't make a mistake?" He watches Seokjin's frustration rise and suppresses the smile as he enjoys messing with him.

"Fuck off!"

"Shit! Hot" Taehyung loved when he saw a Seokjin's tensed eyes search to see where he had hurt himself, he winked pulling his lower lip in between his teeth as his voice teasingly dipped down "sassiness suits you babe".

Taehyung's P. O. V.

I chuckled watching him go over to Yoongi hyung's counter, intentionally turning a deaf ear to me and I decided to focus on kneading the dough.

Everything was going the usual way till I saw that Jungkook guy come over to stack the bread stand and take lists of ingredients from every counter to get ready for dinner prep.