30. You Are the Reason

Taehyung’s P.O.V.

Jin is being weird.

Good kinda weird...but very weird.

I think I went a little overboard with shouting at him, he seems to have taken it to heart a bit too much. He’s acting completely unlike himself, I don’t even know how to put it, I just know he’s struggling with this new whatever he’s trying to do.

It's been quite a few days already however I'm not gonna stop him though, it’s fun to watch him try so hard, makes me wanna tease and pamper him with a billion kisses but I’m going to hold those back for now.

I watched him plate up dinner for me as I walk into the kitchen after a shower.

He has been acting like a caring husband all of a sudden, waiting for me to come home and asking me what I wanted to have for dinner, and cooking for me. I don’t think I’ll be able to hold back my urge to grab and squeeze him to myself for much longer if he keeps being this absolute sweetheart.

“Here” He stood awkwardly smiling as he pushed the plate of steaming bibimbap over the counter to me.

“Did you have your dinner?” I asked seeing him tiredly clean up the kitchen, as he shot anxious gazes towards me.

“Yup, I had some scampi back at the kitchen”

The food tasted delicious, especially after a long day of listening to blabbering old boring people and having nothing but tasteless cafeteria food. But I’m overwhelmingly in the mood to tease him right now, being angry with him is so damn difficult.

I scrunched up my nose picking up a piece of meat “you didn’t marinade it well, it tastes odd” and saw him momentarily scowl at me. I could almost hear the curses he must be throwing at me in his mind. He breathed out slowly through his nose a few times before turning to me with a smile “ahh sorry, I’ll keep that in mind next time”.

Fuck! What has happened to my bitchy sassy Jin!? Who is this person?

I try my best not to show the utter amazement that has left my mind empty.

“Y-Ye-eah...keep that in mind” I gulp pressing my mouth close so as not to have it hanging wide open.

“How was your day?” He leaned over the counter to put his chin on his palm and watched me with a stiff smile, setting those fascinating eyes on me, the warm brown orbs brewing the sweetest allure.

He is playing with you again, don’t give in. Warning! Do.Not.Give.In.

I gulped again, feeling my restraint duelling with my stupid weakness for him.

“Okay-ish” I jerk my eyes away, deciding to focus on my food instead “but you mustn’t be worried about me, or are you trying to suddenly act like you care” I stole a glance at him, trying to give him a mean look to ensure that I’m still angry with him.

He nodded not saying anything and sighed as he walked around the corner to come up to me.

“What if I am worried? Is it that so hard to believe?” He came close to loom over me, running his hesitant fingers over my nape as I caught a hint of remorse in his voice.

Seriously, I am a bit scared now...what the hell is going on with him? Why is he acting like this? Is it really for me? Or is he planning something behind my back?

“I’m going to have a shower” I felt the softest press of his moist warm mouth against my face before he was walking away, it was then I noticed he hadn’t yet changed his work clothes.