Chapter 51

Riley's POV

I wanted to go back home , go back and get my stuff and leave but I couldn't bear entering through those doors. I tried my best to not cry as much , but I couldn't handle my tears falling.

I quickly grabbed my phone from my back pocket and noticed I dropped a letter

"Huh"

I wiped my tears away & didn't  realize I kept Seth's letter in my pocket. I might as well throw it away , before I was taking a look at it one last time I didn't noticed he also wrote something behind the letter. It was a address to where he staying.

"This is like 15 minutes away from here" I said.

Seth's POV

I decided it was best for me to leave I know Riley and once you do her no good she doesn't turn back. I just hope I cross paths with her again, I want her to find happiness even if it isn't with me. She deserves nothing less.

The last of my luggage was ready and I already book a flight last minute , I finally got my stuff gathered up and headed towards the door, just as I was going to open it.

"Seth"

"Riley"

Riley's POV

I was in the elevator tempting to push 4 , asking my myself is this right? Is this even thought out through? I pushed it without hesitation. The urge to push the stop button was high, before I had the chance to even press it the door opened.

I hesitated

" is this even a good idea " I whispered to myself. The elevator door was beginning to close then I decided to leave the elevator. His room was only 4 doors down. I walked to towards his room number 128.

i was standing in front of the door, just as I was getting ready to knock on it

"Seth"

"Rylie"