Chapter 20

Seth's POV

The Authority and I were standing in the guerrilla waiting for the show to start, I tried my best to ignore Nikki all I see is just her staring me down act like if I done something bad to her psft.

I tried looking around before the show for Rylie but I couldn't find her and she's not here waiting I hope she knows we're up, luckily seconds before our queue hit she came but just when she did the music hit and I had to go out first.

The Authority music hits and we made our way down in the ramp to the ring, I grabbed my mic already knowing what to say.

"Ladies & gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw!" I only got boos and maybe a bit cheers but mainly boos.

"Hey c'mon guys what's a better what to start tonight than with the Authority " I laughed

"Anyways settle down I know you guys are excited to see us but in all seriousness it's great to be here yeah you guys might recalls a few months ago in this very ring I betrayed 'my brothers' back and decided the right future for The Shield what I create is what I destroy and that's what exactly did" I laughed loving the heat I was getting from the crowd.

"Yes Seth what you did in this very ring was maybe the greatest decision in your life not only did you become Mr. Money in the bank but you're also the future of WWE!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"Future WWE heavyweight champion & then you have the reigning Divas Champion Nikki Bella!" great she had to mention her as well.

"Yes Stephanie the women who's been dominating the divas division every single week" Nikki said psft she hasn't faced the girl who music hit once she finished her line.

Rylie ..

"Nikki darling you're real funny not only are your comments are a joke are but your reign as a champion is even a bigger joke" she laughed

"No what's a joke is that I have to defend my title against you this Summerslam that's a real joke right there" Nikki defended herself

"Oh tell me about it Nikki it's a real joke that I actually have to go one on one against you especially in front of a huge sold out crowd knowing that I don't have to try at all to get that pretty little title around your pretty little waist" everyone cheered to Rylie "Just know in a few weeks your going to say goodbye to your reign and goodbye to that title" and with that she left going back, wow.