Chapter 5

Rylie's POV

holy shit I can't believe I'm getting a title shot soon! Only debuted on the main roster for less than a year and I'm finally getting the chance at it! I texting Renee asking where she is so I can tell her all this she told me she's going to do a quick interview but wanted me to wait for her next to the carts close to the Women's locker room. I waited and sat on the cart on my phone waiting for Renee to come till I saw a figure coming towards my way.

Seth's POV

After walking away from Nicole I decided to try to get to know Rylie, see how views on this angle. I couldn't find her anywhere I asked Bayley and she said she saw her sitting on top of the crates close to the Women's locker room I hope I don't bump into Nicole again. I walked the hallway where the locker room is at to find her sitting in the crate, wow she really did look beautiful even with the simple clothes she worn. I walked up to her tapping her shoulder once.

"Hey, Rylie isn't it?" I asked promptly

"Yep this is she, Seth right?" She raised her brows

"Sure is, I haven't seen you around that much here" I said

"Well I kinda barely debuted from NXT not too long ago" she said with a small grin

"Oh yeah you had that last man standing match with Ember Moon, I watched that match it was intense now I recognize you" I chuckled.

"Yep that's me" she grinned lowly.

"So how are you liking it here? So far is it good or meh?" I asked

"Well it's good I had not too long of a feud with Becky and now well guessing you already know having a feud with Nicole and having a title match so yeah" she said a bit nervously.

"Yeah I know, what do you think about the whole angle?" I asked . She furrowed her brows

"It's alright I guess well once I get my hands on that belt it'll be great to represent real women's wrestling" she said proudly. For once we actually have a women who shoes real pride to that belt and not just another accessory.