Chapter 10

Rylie's POV

We did a live event at West Palm Beach I was in a tag team match, me w Paige vs Nikki w Summer Rae, Paige and I won I pinned Nikki while she threw a tantrum afterwards leaving herself alone ha.

I went to grab a water bottle turned around to sit on a cart, plugging in my earphones trying to rest for a bit before leaving, And just my luck I had Nicole come up to my face.

"Look I see Steph & Hunter are interested in you, interested enough to land you a role that'll make you relevant around here" she scoffed.

I took my earphones off. "Look Nicole it's part of the work alright? And the role I'm in right now with you is actually easy going till of course I take that belt from you once you tap out" I smiled I swear she can't wrestle even if it meant saving her life.

"That's what you think for now sweetie" she said poking my nose

"Look Nicole I don't care what you think or say just know weeks coming up you should spend more time with your belt instead of you yapping your mouth saying all this bull crap just watch it if I were you cause I'm sure you heard about my match with Ember right? Last man standing and of course I won over someone you couldn't even last 5 minutes with in the ring, this paper-view coming up know whatever you tell Steph or hunter or even Vince himself your horrible title reign is going straight to the garbage" with that I smiled and hopped off the crater and went straight to the locker room. She unfortunately had to follow me well she had to I think? She also had this locker room too.

"Just because you had a match like that don't think you can just walk down here around thinking you're the best" she yelled

"And don't think because you flirt or sleep with the top guys here that your career is saving your life cause trust me wrestling and promo skills can't be sexually transmitted!" I yelled.

I grabbed my stuff and left I swear so much bullshit happens around here.