Chapter 23

Seth's POV

After last night what Rylie said it took a toll on me I wasn't in the mood to workout today but I promised Cesaro I'd go with him today.

"Hey are you okay? You look dead" Cesaro said

"Nothing man just last night I decided to go talk with Rylie and I told her how I felt and I really thought she felt the same but apparently she didn't, she told me she didn't felt the same and you know I couldn't convince her to have feelings for me so I just left " do I regret leaving? Maybe but she didn't felt the same what else could I have done.

"You sure she doesn't have feelings towards you?"

"I'm sure man she made it perfectly clear last night" I scuffed

"Look last night she came to me, asking about you and seeing if the feelings you had for her were true and I said I couldn't speak on your behalf if I knew she was going to say this to you I wouldn't have said anything sorry man" Cesaro gave me a small pat on the shoulders I didn't felt like doing anything at all today so I just decided to leave early.

Rylie's POV

"Look Bayley I don't think I could go today maybe next week? I have to run errands and stuff you understand right?" "Okay sorry Bayley catch you later bye" just got off the phone with Bayley telling her I couldn't workout today at CrossFit knowing Seth could be there would've been awkward and it's not my fault it's his for misunderstanding whatever what was going on, yes I did found him attractive and I know he's a good person but what am I good for? I wasn't good for anyone and Matt made that very clear to me and I couldn't bear myself to pour out my sorrow feelings to Seth why I think I'm a complete piece of shit a whole mess, I just don't want to mix that in with my career I'm doing great so far and there's no way in hell I want to screw the up. I decided to just stay in my room the whole day and sleep and forget that anything happened.