Chapter 8

Seth's POV

Holy shit the segment was something else hearing Rylie like that was something. It was funny as hell when Nicole had a small tantrum finally she was going to loose the belt. Once the segment was over we headed back Nicole quickly pulled me to the side backstage.

"What the hell Rollins! Did you knew about this?" Nicole ranted

"I mean yeah didn't you? I told you to go to Steph's office earlier didn't I?"

"I did she only told me about the title part and the feud but she didn't say she's going to go out and drop a bombshell on me like that" she was furious as hell

"Oh yeah about that hunter and Steph told me before we walked to the ring, was fun wasn't it? " I laughed.

"This isn't funny!" Nicole said furiously

"No Nicole look it's work deal with it and you know damn well if you're going to be the best that you claim you are then you have to have the skills to be the best, like Rylie" and with that I left. I wanted to look for Rylie tell her how great she was.

//

Rylie's POV

" Look it's work okay? You think I have control of this? No, I'm trying to do what I'm told alright" I tried my best not to yell on the phone.

I was talking to my boyfriend or well trying to before he tried to turn this into a screaming fight about the whole angle between Nikki , Seth & I and apparently he doesn't like the idea of Seth being involved, that makes two of us.

"What is he going to do? That's what I'm trying to figure out!"

"He's only going to interfere I'm guessing" I'm trying to come up with the possibilities Seth is going to do when this whole thing builds up

"And only that?" He asked

"Yes possibly " I said regretting not saying yes only

"Please tell me he isn't going to do something shady"

"Look Matt! I don't know just for now he won't okay? Please just understand that I have no control of this whole thing please? For me?" I asked nicely hoping he would understand

"Okay sorry if I came off really angry just I don't want anything happening" he said Matt was sweet and all but there's time where I couldn't handle him but he was the only thing I had close to home for me.

"Nothing won't okay? I have to head back I'll call you tomorrow morning" trying to end the call

"Alright talk to you tomorrow love you" he said

"You too" I hung up. First time in a while I haven't said "I love you" between him & I things weren't looking great.