Chapter 6

Rylie's POV

After having a conversation with Seth I told him I had to get ready for the segment we said our goodbyes and I headed to the Women's locker room which wasn't even far like maybe 8 foot steps ahead. I changed into my gear which was pretty badass if you ask me. Just all black which was my favorite color. I got my make up down which was just simple blush and all that. I headed to the guerilla where Seth , HHH, Seth, Kane , The Big Show, J & J and Nicole who gave me what looked like dirty looks, looked like she got the news dumped on her I don't care I deserve that title shot.

Seth came over my way making Nicole dart her eyes on him. Creepy stalker.

"Hey good luck tonight" he smiled.

"Thanks but it looks like you need the luck your girl over there darting her eyes on you" they both looked over to Nicole who quickly looked at her belt.

"Don't bother she's like that with anyone who tries to get in the middle between her and the belt"

"Or you" I mumbled

"Huh? Me? Nah it's all an act Steph told me to act like me and her have a thing just to keep Kayfabe alive, it sucks" he said.

"Mhm sucks a lot I guess" I snorted

"Yeah but looks like we're going on in a few seconds" his music hits. "See you out there" he winked.

He winked, which made me cringe a bit.

The commentators where saying how The Authority were perfect with both Seth and Nikki being the top champs of the company oh how funny it's only now her reign is going to fall.

It looked as if Steph was going to start it out.

"Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! Of course we The Authority had to start out the night, and well announce some things you guys might love" the crowd booed of course.

"Yes Stephanie lets announce how my reign is still going strong as ever!" Nicole said

Of course everyone booed who wouldn't.

"Oh yes about that since of course you know you have to defend your title within 30 days and well you did beat your opponent not too long ago but we have to give every women back there their chance!" She cheered and surprisingly everyone cheered

"I just beat Naomi don't you think I deserve a break?" Nicole yelled

You're on at 5. I was ready to do this and show what everyone was is in for.