Chapter 14

Rylie's POV

I saw both Cesaro & Seth staring at my direction I quickly went to the weights before things got more awkward.

"That was a bit awkward wasn't it" Bayley laughed

"Yeah and hey Bayley just wondering if you don't mind me asking how come you didn't go out tonight? " I asked making talks I haven't talked to Bayley since our NXT days

"Well I usually don't go out as much and when I do I only go for a few hours remember Rylie almost all the NXT girls would go out and party and we're usually the ones staying for extra practice " she laughs reminiscing the times back in NXT when we were the ones would stay for a few more hours .

"Yeah of course I remember it'll be usually me , you and Becky sometimes Sasha too guess times flies when you you're having so much fun" I said with a soft smile remembering the good times.

"Afterwards we can talk more let's do some weights" she smiled, I smiled back loving her bubbly self.

Seth's POV

"Hey look your future girl came in" he chuckled

"Hey shut it she probably heard you" seeing her looking at our direction and quickly walking to the other side of the gym probably hearing us , weird she's hanging with Bayley right now.

"Hey I'm gonna go over and ask if she wants to go out on a date with you" he got up, I quickly got his arm and yanked him to sit back down.

"Look she just barely got out of relationship and she's probably not ready for a new one" I said thinking about the fact she's single but knowing well she isn't ready to jump into a new one especially with me.

"See you said probably but I'm just gonna go over and say hi why don't you come with me" he quickly got up and walked before I had the chance to say anything no choice left but to follow him before anything turned more awkward.

"Hey Bayley, Hey Rylie seems like you're having trouble sleeping " he said smirking signaling I should say something too

"Yeah we're both not sleepy or anything decided to come here too and guessing you're having trouble as well?" She asked staring at us.

"Yeah definitely decided to waste time here instead" I chuckled being a bit quiet.

"Yeah, well guys Rylie and I are going to the sana see you guys later tonight " bayley said smiling leaving us standing here.

"Nice talk Romeo" Cesaro chuckled punching my arm. God I act like an complete idiot.