Chapter 43

[ YEAR 2019, 3 YEARS LATER ]

Rylie's POV

I managed to make it safe back home from Florida , I currently live at Japan which is probably one of the best places to live at! I had my final match for ROH's women of honor & it was probably one of my best matches ever and I'm glad I had it with Tenille ( Emma ) currently I'm a free agent once again after 2 years of being with ROH I decided to not resign with them again and stay in Japan for the rest of my career but recently I had a call from Mark a talent recruiter for WWE he asked to have a call with him discussing about a contract, I haven't been with WWE for about 2 years now I decided to not renew my contract with them around 2017 I had drop my title around the summer of '16 and it went back to being useless and not used so I decided to venture off into another company and I found myself once again at ROH but my most interest has been in Stardom I've been mainly doing my stuff over there, moving here has been tough in the beginning I had to leave my family & friends but they understood why I had to find myself again after everything that went down I felt as if I lost myself & the person who I wanted to be , I would lie if I said my move didn't involve Seth after the whole incident and going back to work every week and seeing him just made things for me worse he didn't bother calling or anything and every time back stage we would possibly pass by one another I tried my best at times not looking at him but it became harder and harder every week and it. Just became a negative environment I had a friend of mine from Japan who would call me constantly about the company she worked in and how it's best for me coming there which without her advice I wouldn't have dared to go there. Life has been great for me ever since, I've had a great career and my personal life has been amazing.

I arrived at the front door of my apartment forgetting those awful times and I was instantly greeted with a huge hug

"I'm so glad you're back home love"

"I'm glad too I missed you so much"