Chapter 48

* disclaimer * i apologize for not updating 😅 I've been busy w college but I'm going to try my best to update as much as I can since the only time I have is in the night 🙄 enjoy tho! *

Riley's POV

Ever since Seth came by Jay hasn't really stop asking me if I had any feelings left for him. I constantly tell him no and to drop it since it bothers me so much that he doesn't trust me that much. It's like he doesn't believe me I tell him constantly no and he just storms off with his buddies to drink like seriously it's been almost a month and he can't drop it. I even offered to call Seth to tell him the truth and he would get mad at that like how unbelievable is he.

I decided to just head out to the training center, Jay told me he was going out with his friends as usual at this point I give up to ask how long he's going to be out. To be honest I get a little concern when he leaves, when I text one of his friends they tells me Jay left a while ago and I ask Jay about it and he says "traffic" , at that point I don't even bother arguing with him. I decided to stop by and see if he was with him friends , he usually hangs with them at this local bar near us.

When I walked passed by I didn't even see his car. Luckily we share each other's location

• 25 miles north 10th ave•

" the hell is Jay at?" I whispered to myself

I decided to take the bus stop there. Getting in the bus I was trying my best to not think the worst. Maybe he went out to drink instead of here? Meetings? Ugh at this point I was desperate to think everything but my one doubt.

Cheating .....