Chapter 42

Rylie's POV

After storming off I went straight to my car driving to the nearest park, I drove off to one that was 10 minutes away I got down and went to a bench in front of this lake, I just burst into tears asking myself why I put myself through so much knowing bad shit would happen.

"I'm such a idiot" I whispered to myself , I had 2 & a-half an hour before my flight I couldn't even bare all of this at once. I was so stupid thinking it would just be him and not anyone else but why Nicole that's the problem why her . I knew it was stupid of me from the beginning thinking I would even have a true relationship with him . After 30 minutes of shitting myself I went back to the apartment grabbing my stuff and headed to the airport , before leaving I told my neighbor who's a good friend of mine to pack my stuff before the end of the night and keep it at his place before I arrive back in a week so im hoping he'll get majority of my stuff before Seth bothers to come back.

Arriving to the airport calmed me down a bit seeing some fans there waiting is just comforting in all ways possible, I know this isn't the end of the world but the hurt I'm feeling will be temporarily and I will move on from this . Boarding to the plane heading for a show and remembering the real reason why I joined wwe not for the fame or money and certainly not for the men i can clearly see why but for the opportunity to inspire one another , to enjoy the fortune of traveling day by day. I calmly fell asleep on the plane hoping to be the same soon.