CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 51

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V.

I was shocked when Mae Noona suddenly pushed me away. I feel like I was rejected. I can feel my heart slowly breaking into pieces. Why? Was I too straightforward? Did I do it wrong? I am confused. I thought if I will announce my love for her in public, she will like it but all I can see is the exact opposite. The media is now focusing on her. She looked at me like she was terrified. I tried to approach her but she stopped me. Why? Why is she stopping me? I just want to be there for her, to be with her. I am willing to tell everyone the truth about my feelings for her but she wouldn't let me. I feel so frustrated!

"Miss Mae, are you really dating Mr. Jeon Jungkook but what about your fiancée?"

"Miss Mae, how long have you been dating Jeon Jungkook?"

"Miss Mae, are you cheating on your fiancé?" My palms balled into fist. I want to answer those questions for her but I just couldn't get through these people. They were all focused on Mae Noona!

"I'm sorry, but could you please give me some space. I can't breathe." I heard Mae Noona spoke but nobody did what she asked. "Noona! Please give her some space!" I begged but nobody heard me. I was about to force my way through the crowds when suddenly someone pulled me away and punched me right in the face. I was caught off guard that is why I was sent flying to the floor. When I look up, I saw Jaden looking at me with anger in his eyes. I was about to retaliate but then the media started swarming towards me. I stood up and wiped away the blood on my lips as I watched him walked towards Mae Noona and pulled her hand. 

"Noona!" I called her to stop her from leaving but Jaden still dragged her out. What the hell?! Why is she taking her away? "Noona! Mae Noona, please don't go!" I called her again but I couldn't see her anymore. 

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi, what is your true relationship with her? Is it true that she was cheating with you?" I looked at the reporter who asked that and was ready to beat the crap out of him when suddenly my Manager appeared with two other body guards. "Jungkook-ah! Are you okay?" Sejin-hyung asked. I nodded my head in answer as I glare at the reporter.

"Okay! Boys, you know what to do." Sejin-hyung looked at the two guys with me and both nodded their head. "This way, sir." They were guiding me away from the media but I refuse to move. "Hyung, what about Mae Noona?!" I asked my manager but he didn't answer. "Hyung!" I called him again to get some answers but he still didn't speak. "Go now, Jungkook-ah, please. I will talk to you later." I begrudgingly left and went to the elevator where I saw Jaden standing with his arms crossed in front of his chest as if waiting for someone. When he looked up and saw me, he immediately changed posture.

"Can we talk?" He asked but before I replied, I gave him a right punch which also sent him to the floor. He chuckled as he slowly got back to his feet. "Not bad." He mocked me. I felt a nerve twitch and was about to hit him again but the body guards stopped me. "Mae is leaving." He stated with a grim expression. I looked at him confusedly. "He is going back to Philippines tonight." He stated. I felt my heart skipped a beat. No! I can't let her leave! Not yet! We still need to talk.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked completely baffled. "Do you really love her?" He asked and I know deep in my heart the answer to that. "I don't have to prove it to you." I muttered. "I love her." His sudden confession made me tensed up. "And I want her to be happy." I balled my hand into fist as I control my emotion because I want to hit him again. "I know." I muttered. He then, smiled at me. "I guess she was the only one who doesn't know how much I love her." He chuckled. "Here is the hotel address. Her room number is 504." He handed me a piece of paper. "She loves you, but she is afraid that she would be the cause of your downfall. I saw how broken she was that first time she left you. I don't want to see her broken again when I go back to the Philippines because if I do, I would definitely marry her and make her happy whether she like it or not."