CHAPTER 67

CHAPTER 67

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V.

"Okay, guys, you have five minutes. Five minutes!" Our floor director yelled through our in-ears reminding us of our schedule. I removed my earpiece as I changed my clothes into our last outfit for tonight. I looked at the 6 men inside our room who has been working with me these past ten years. I will always be thankful for their love, care and support.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I look up I saw Namjoon hyung smiling at me. "Are you ready?" He asked. I took a deep breath and smiled. "I am." I replied. Namjoon hyung nodded and tapped me on my shoulder before he walked out of the room. The other members looked at me and smiled meaningfully. I saw Jin hyung raised his thumb at me before he followed Namjoon hyung out. "Nervous?" I heard Yoongi hyung asked as he walked past me but he stopped before he got out of the room to look at me. I shook my head in answer. He smiled meekly before he also walked out of the room. 

I took another deep breath before I followed Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung but before I could reach the door I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder again. "Don't be scared. We are here to support you no matter what." Hoseok hyung encourage with a huge smile on his lips. I nodded my head and smiled back. "Thanks hyung." I replied. "You can do it! I am sure our fans will understand." Taehyung hyung added as he walked past us. "Fighting, our maknae!" Jimin hyung cheered as he followed Taehyung hyung. I shook my head and followed them towards the stage where we will perform an encore of performance.

For the last performances, I really gave my all. I don't want to live in regret for the rest of my life. Today is our last day of performance and also the final leg of our tour and today, I will announce what I have decided in these few months. I am feeling scared yet I know if I won't do it today, I will never have the chance to do.

It was tough for the last 6 months because I wasn't able to meet Mae Noona. We have only been calling and chatting one another every time I have free time which is very seldom. At the middle of the tour I actually got scared at the thought of Mae Noona ghosting me again but luckily she did not.  So, a month ago, I planned everything with the help of Mae Noona's parents and best friend, just to make sure that Noona can never run away from me again.

The music of our last song finally stopped. I exchanged looks with each member as we took our rightful place on the stage. I stare at the sparkling Army Bombs on the audience where our fans are cheering loudly for us. I bowed my head in guilt. I know that I will break millions of hearts but I also know that if I won't do this, I will be the one broken for the rest of my life.

One by one, my hyungs spoke their speech and when my time came, I immediately knelt down and bowed my head and tears began pouring down my face. I heard the audience gasped. A tap on my shoulder and a couple of hands pulled me up. I looked at them one more time before I tried to speak up. "Everyone, first of all I want to say Thank you. Thank you for always being there supporting BTS for the past 10 years. Thank you for supporting me all through out despite all the issues that I've been through. Thank you for being the amazing people who helped us make it through." I paused as I wiped the tears away and looked at my hyungs who are all watching me silently with a small smile on their faces. "Hyungdeul, thank you, thank you for always taking care of me. I really had an amazing time with all of you. It is a little bit sad for me to say this but it is time for me to say good bye now. I am going to get married." I announced. At first there was only silence but then suddenly, there was some uproar and then the audience stood up and started applauding. 

I looked at my hyungs in confusion but even they themselves are confused as well. The crowd were cheering loudly. I was so touched by the support that I fell on my knees and bowed to them. I never expected this. I felt a couple of hands on my back tapping me. After a few minutes of crying I stood up and bowed to every corner of the stadium to thank these lovely people who showed their support in my decision. "Thank you! Thank you everyone! Till next time!" I shouted before I joined hands with Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung as we bow together one last time as our show came to an end.