CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

MAE's P.O.V.

I look up and saw Jungkook standing right of me looking stern and then I remembered the kiss we shared at the hotel and I can immediately feel my cheeks burning and so I immediately looked away instead of answering his question but then he moved again to block my view. "Mae Noona," He called me and held my shoulders to get my attention. I looked at him and carefully removed his hands on my shoulders and whispered, "People are staring. Please let's not make a scene." before I walked towards the reception desk leaving Jungkook behind.

I saw how Cristina looked at me and smiled before he tapped Jaden and then pointed at me. Jaden turned his head towards my direction and I saw how his face lit up with a smile. "Mae, fancy seeing you here!" He muttered. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "Well, it's a small world after all." I replied. "So, how many days will you be staying here?" He asked. Honestly, I also have no idea. "A week." Someone answered beside me. I look at the woman who just arrived and saw that she is one of our Senior Stylist, Miss Monica. "And you are?" She offered her hand while smiling at Jaden seductively. I shook my head in embarrassment. "Jaden, Mae's childhood friend and this is my wife, Cristina." Jaden answered without taking Miss Monica's hand. I saw how the smile on Miss Monica's face faltered as she slowly retreated her hand. "Oh! I'm Monica Kim, Mae's senior and it is nice to meet you guys but I am sorry, we have to go now. See you around."

Miss Monica suddenly pulled me with her without any notice. I wonder where she is taking me. "Sunbaenim? Sunbaenim? Monica Kim Sunbaenim?" I called her but she didn't respond and continued walking until we reached the elevator. As soon as the elevator door closed, she  let my hand go and started gasping. "Monica Sunbaenim, are you alright?" I asked worriedly. She looked at me with a pitiful expression. "Why didn't you tell me that that guy is already married?" She asked while pulling her hair in frustration. "You didn't ask." I replied bluntly. She squinted her eyes at me before he made a deep sigh. "Pitiful. He looks too young and too good to be married to that woman." She remarked which made me raise my eyebrows. "Cristina is pretty. They suit each other." I muttered. Monica nodded her curly head in agreement.

The elevator door suddenly opened and Monica Sunbaenim stepped out. "Sunbaenim, where are you going?" I asked confusedly. "To our room." She replied while holding up a card key. My eyes grew wide in understanding and so I hurriedly walked out of the elevator while pulling my luggage behind me. I looked at Monica Sunbaenim and that's when I noticed that she is empty handed. I wonder where her bags are? "Sunbaenim, where are your things?" I asked as soon as we entered our room. "Oh! The staff will deliver it later. Anyways, you can catch some sleep before we eat for dinner. It's been a long flight." I nodded my head as I put my bags beside the bed and immediately headed to lie on the bed. As soon as my back touched the soft bed my eyes closed and a few moments later I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day with a dozen of messages from my family, from Jaden and from Jungkook. I tried replying to each but then Monica coming out of the bathroom looking fresh. "You better get ready and eat your breakfast or you will be late." She muttered as she picked up a towel to dry her hair. I looked at her blankly trying to dig my brain the schedule for today and that's when I remember the photoshoot with BTS! I almost threw my phone on my bed and hurriedly get ready for our schedule for today.

Today is our first photo shoot for their Summer Package here in Guam. I looked at everyone and I noticed how happy they look well except for one. Jungkook looks like he is in a bad mood, it may seem unnoticeable to some but for me, I notice how his smiles doesn't reach his eyes, and he looks so distant, as if his mind is somewhere else. I wonder what he is thinking at the moment.