CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 42

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V.

I anxiously nibble on my thumb as the taxi sped up. "Ahjussi, can you please hurry." I asked politely. The driver simply nodded his head and accelerated. My heart is beating faster. After a few minutes, we finally were able to arrived in front of MBN Building and there I saw her. The woman that I've been longing for in these past years. "Noona." I mumbled. 

"That would be 35,000 won, sir." The driver muttered and hurriedly reached for my wallet and gave him a 50,000 won bill. "Keep the change, Ahjussi." I muttered before I opened the door and got out of the car. 

As soon as I stepped out of the car, our eyes met. I immediately felt the hurt I felt when she left me two years ago but no matter how upset I am I can't hide the fact that I extremely miss her. God! I want to pull her into my arms right there and then but I stopped myself. There are somethings we need to discuss first. 

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me towards the building. "Ya...yah! Let me go! Where are even taking me?" She asked. I glanced at her and felt my heart broke when I saw her annoyed expression. It looks like she isn't have to see me and so I looked away. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook-ssi!" I heard her hissed as she tried to pull away from me but I only gripped her tightly completely ignoring the fact that some people are watching us. I stopped walking and turned around to faced her. I looked at her and the memories of what happened two years ago flooded my mind. "So, I guess you still know me." I muttered before I smiled bitterly. She looked at me with sadness but it was immediately replaced with irritation when she frowned which confused me.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" She asked with a shaky voice. I can see that she is suppressing her tears. Why? I don't understand. We really need to clear things out once and for all and so I grabbed her by the wrist and started pulling her with me again towards the lobby of the building.

"Yah! Are you losing your mind? What do you think you're doing Jeon Jungkook-ssi?" She asked in a whisper. Yeah! Maybe, I do. I answered in my head without looking at her. My only focus is to bring her in a secluded place where we can have our talk and there is nowhere else except the rooftop of this building. 

"Yah! Where are we going? People might see us." I heard her hiss as I tried to remove my hand from her but I only held her tighter. We stopped at the elevator. Luckily, no one else is around. She didn't stop from pulling her hand from me but nevertheless, I didn't let her go. After a few moments, she finally stopped. 

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi, please let me go. I still have an appointment. If you want to talk, then fine, we will talk but after my appointment. Please." She begged. I looked at her and smirked. "Will you really? Or you will just leave me hanging like you did before." I felt instant regret after saying those words as I saw the pain passed through her eyes  before she looked away. But why? I should be the one hurting not her because I was the one who was left behind. 

As soon as the door opened, I pulled her by the hand and led her towards the rooftop. I looked around and I am right, there are no other people except us in this place. "Now, talk. Explain to me why you have to leave like that. I thought we were doing fine." I asked as I felt a lump jump in my throat. I can feel the tears start to pool in my eyes as the pain of being abandoned by that one person whom you love the most who thought will never leave you. "Why, Noona? I loved you and yet you left me without notice, without any reason. Do you have any idea what I felt when I learned that you were gone?" I asked emotionally as tears begin to stream down my face. I can't fight my emotions any longer. "Don't you think I deserve some explanation? Maybe, if you only left a note or letter then maybe, then maybe it will not be as painful as it was." She looked at me with regret and sadness while tears pool in her eyes. "I thought you love me but why did you leave me?"