CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V.

After getting our hair and make-up done we finally went out of our hotel room to the poolside for our photo shoot. The first person I looked for when we arrived is Mae Noona. I approached Anna Noona and asked if she saw Mae Noona but she just shrugged her shoulders as she arranged our outfits to be used today on a rack. Where could she be?

"Okay guys, the sequence for our shoot, is first we are going to go solo, Namjoon first, Jin second and so on and so forth, Jung Kook will be the last, then we will be having the unit photos and then the group photos." Mr. Lee Sangmin, our director for today, instructed but I was not listening. I tapped Jin-hyungs shoulder to get his attention. He looked at me with big eyes. "What?" He asked. "Hyung, have you seen Mae Noona?" I asked back to Jin hyung. He tilted his head as he caressed his invisible beard as if he was thinking deeply. "I believe that..... we came here together so that means........No! I haven't seen her too since we arrive." I just frowned at his answer before I turned and walked away from him. If he hasn't seen her why didn't he say so in the first place? 

Instead of asking other people, I took the liberty to go around and look for her since I know that it will take some time before the others will finish their shoot. I saw one staff came out for the restaurant. Maybe she is there? I followed my instinct and made my way through the restaurant. I look around and I immediately saw her with in her all-black outfit. She looks so adorable with her loose shirt and her messy bun. I was about to wave at her when I noticed that she was not alone. My mood immediately fell. Why is that guy talking to Mae Noona? I scoffed at that guy's audacity. He dared to talk to Mae Noona with his wife? Does he want to be hit in the face again? Before I could think of anything else, I already made my way where they are.

"Noona!" I called to get Mae Noona's attention. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh?" She seems confused for a while. Why does she have to look this adorable? I want to pinch her cheeks but I have to stop myself. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable again. "Oh! What are you doing here Jung Kook?"

What am I doing here? Her question caught me off-guard. I don't know. My mind went blank. I can't think of any particular reason. I just want to see her. "I need you there. Let's go." I blurted out without thinking as I took her hand and pulled her with me. I just want her with me away from that guy. "See you guys later." She bowed to the couple as I drag her with me

"Yah! That was rude you know. And aren't you supposed to apologize to Jaden for hitting him last night?" She scolded me. I frowned. Why would I apologize to that guy? He tried to kiss her while being married. Didn't she realized I just saved her from being caught in a complicated situation? 

"Jung Kook-ssi! Can you please slow down!" I immediately halted and faced her with my grumpy expression. "Stay away from that guy! I never thought that he could be that low. How could he talk to you right in front of his wife." I saw her furrowed formed a tight knot. 

"Jung Kook-ssi, you are getting it wrong. He is only a friend. Look, he is even married to a beautiful girl. There is no way that he will exchange his wife to someone like me." I saw insecurity in her eyes as she avoided my gaze after finishing her statement.

"What do you mean someone like you?" My eyebrows furrowed. No, she got it all wrong. That guy certainly likes her. I saw how he looks at her every time they see each other. I am a man, and I know when a man likes a woman.

"I mean, someone who is not that pretty or se-" I don't like what I was hearing and so I made her shut up by means I know. I kissed her. The moment our lips touched I felt like I don't want to let go but I know where we are. I don't want to create a scandal. I saw how her big round eyes got wider in surprise. I suddenly want to kiss her more. She really have no idea how amazing she is that everyone around her can't help but fall in love with her. She is not that stereotypical beauty but there is something in her that attracts people.