CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

MAE'S P.O.V.

I feel anxious and sad because Jin looked so disappointed when he saw me in Jungkook's room. I am confused. What should I say to him to make him believe that nothing happened between me and Jungkook? I looked at Jungkook wanting to ask for his thoughts but he looked like he was also lost in this thoughts as he walked to sit on his bed. I sighed before I cleared my throat to get his attention. "Jungkook-ssi." I called him but there was no reaction and so I called him again with a louder voice. This time he turned to look at me and he suddenly bolt up and walked towards the door. My brows furrowed as I watch him. Where is he going? "Jungkook-ssi!" I tried to come after him but he was already out of the door. I sat down on the bed and spaced out. Now what am I going to do? I looked down and saw my robe slightly open. I pulled it closer and crossed my arms across my chest and remembered what Seokjin probably saw earlier. I closed my eyes and bowed my head in humiliation

"Mae Noona." I heard someone call my name and when I opened my eyes, I saw my clothes right in front of me. I grabbed it and immediately ran towards the bathroom. After changing into my clothes, I walked out of the bathroom only to be greeted with Jungkook standing right in front of the door. What is he doing there? Does he also need to use the bathroom? Did I took too long to change? 

I was studying his expression when I saw the small wound on his lips. I sighed and walked back to the bathroom to get the medicine kit I saw earlier. I feel guilty for causing him another injury. I hope the wound on his lips won't be that noticeable. I walked towards the bed and called Jung Kook to sit right next to me but instead of doing it he tilted his head to the right and asked, "Why noona?" I sighed before I answered. "We need to put medicine on your lips." He still didn't move. I made another sigh before I stood up and took his hand in mine and pulled him towards the bed and made him sit down. 

 I took out the q-tip and the ointment from the Medicine Kit and applied in carefully on Jungkook's lips. I hope it doesn't swell or get infections. "I am really sorry about this Jung Kook-ah." I can feel my hand shaking as I delicately dabbed it on his wounded lips. I can feel him staring, but I didn't bother to look up, I tried my best to focus on his wound and not on his cute pinkish soft lips. My throat suddenly feels dry. I swallowed hard. It's cold but I can feel small beads of sweat slowly forming on my forehead. A few seconds felt like hours. When I am satisfied with the application of medicine, I immediately stood up and returned the medicine kit to it's proper place trying my best to act normal. 

"This is not good." I talked to myself as I look at my reflection on the bathroom mirror. I slowly reached out my hand and touched my left chest. I can feel the fast beating of my hear. I shook my head. I should stop before I hurt myself. I need to wake myself and face reality. He will never like someone as ugly and as low quality as me. After I have calmed down, I have decided to leave.

Jung Kook and I went downstairs. I looked around and saw no one else except for Jin who is sitting on the couch playing with his cute little sugar glider pet. I want to talk to him but I don't know how to approach him. I know that he knows I am already there but he completely ignored me. I feel sad. I was currently contemplating on how to approach him when Jungkook approached me from the kitchen. "Noona, how about staying for breakfast?" Jung Kook suggested. I wave my hand in front of me to say no. "Ahm, No thank you. I have to go now. I have been a bother since last night." I turned down his offer.

"Jin-hyung, have you eaten breakfast already?" Jung Kook asked Jin but he ignored him. Jung Kook repeated the question louder this time but Jin still didn't respond. I saw the worried look on Jungkook's face. "Hyung, is there a problem?" Jung Kook asked his eyebrows knotted in confusion. I don't feel so good. I don't want to see them like this. "Ahm, Jung Kook-ah, can I have a word with Seok Jin for a few minutes alone?" I asked Jung Kook politely but Jung Kook doesn't seem like he want to leave us alone. "Please?" I begged. After a few minutes of contemplation, Jung Kook hesitantly left.